• Simply lemonade with raspberry
  • Simply lemonade with raspberry

Simply lemonade with raspberry Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 207 in Juice

May 25, 2017

love this raspberry lemonade,taste awesome, not too sweet or too sour, the simply brand is the best i have tasted so far, wish it was a little cheaper so i could buy it more often.

May 25, 2017

The best raspberry lemonade out there. Good plain or with a little "adult beverage". I enjoy this beverage in all seasons! I can't get enough of it!!!!

May 15, 2017

I love this juice ! Raspberry lemonade has always been one of my favorites but the Simply brand makes it the best! The perfect match up of sour and sweet ! I just find it very expensive for the amount you get and wish they would either make them bigger or cheaper !

May 15, 2017

This lemonade is my obsession! My favourite drink on the market! I only wish that it was a little cheaper, because the price is quite steep compared to most other juices. So unfortunately I only treat myself to this every now and then - but it is so so good!! Perfect mix of lemon and raspberry and sweet and sour!

April 30, 2017

I would give this yummy lemonade all 5 stars if it wasn't a little over priced but I do find I don't mind spending the extra amount to have the perfect lemonade with raspberry drink! It's super good, not too acidic like some, nor is it to sour or too sweet....it's just right!

August 15, 2016

Always buy it when on sale, otherwise its too expensive.it really tasty lemonade, sweet can taste rasberries. Nice and refreshing flavours, great for hot summer days.

August 13, 2016

I love love this juice. It taste amazing and has a real fruit taste. My children and husband loves it as well we are number one fans now a drink and buy it all the time

August 13, 2016

I'm not a huge lemonade fan but I thought that this lemonade with raspberry sounded kind of tasty. I got this on sale for $4.99 and it's a huge jug so I thought it was a good price.

This is super sweet and is the perfect mixture of lemonade with a hint of raspberry. I think this is a great refreshment and it's even better in a tall glass with ice, that way it takes away a little of the sweetness. I would defiantly buy this again.