Amazing

Simply Straight Hair Straightener Brush Reviews

Ranked #198 out of 510 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

April 20, 2017

I dont straighten my hair much but when i do i have 2 straighteners. I have a CHI Air straightener and i have the new Brush Straightener. I still think the regular straighteners work better. The Brush takes a few going over to get it straight. Hair doesnt stick in the brush at all to brush & straighten so you do it 5 times in 1 spot. Tangles hair. Made my hair frizzy. The heat dial goes down all by itself which is very annoying! Always have to wait for it to go up to high temp. I guess moving the straightener in your hair calms the temp, doesnt make sense. Used it 1 time and not interested in trying it again. Was only $3 online so no complaint but would definately not be happy customer paying in store price. Not the greatest! Every hair type is different but if it didnt work in my long, fine hair it wont work with Short hair. Cant even get to the base of head.

July 20, 2016

I saw this brush in commercials and all over Pinterest and had to try it out. My hair is naturally Wavey and very thick. I was hoping that his brush would be quick and easy but it didn't get my hair was straight as a regular straightener would have. I will be returning this tomorrow.