Prestige Item
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Reviews

C E Ferulic® is a revolutionary antioxidant combination that delivers advanced protection against photoaging by neutralizing free radicals, boosting collagen synthesis, and providing unmatched antioxidant protection. More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defense against environmental aging.

• Provides advanced environmental protection against UVA, UVB and infrared radiation A
  • Stimulates collagen synthesis to improve signs of aging
  • Increases firmness and replenishes lipids to reduce wrinkles
  • Once absorbed, this serum can’t be washed or rubbed off. It remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours, making it an excellent addition to sunscreen.

March 02, 2014

LOVE this product! Yes, it is pricey but, truly, it is worth it. I use it daily in the a.m. under my moisturizer and sunscreen and it has helped to counteract sun damage and has greatly improved my skin tone. I am someone who loves to try out new products and I can be a bit, shall we say, fickle about skin care and make up. However, I ALWAYS use C E Ferulic because the results are evident.

February 24, 2013

This is a very pricy but really effective serum. Just a few drops on the skin once a day and my skin looks better than ever. I've used a lot of products and I find skinceuticals products consistently among the best for results. I've received a few products from this line to review and this is one of my favourites.