Skinfix Diaper Rash Balm Reviews

September 14, 2017

I would buy this product again

I needed a zinc type cream for myself because of skin irritation. One application and the relief was immediately noticeable. It is unscented, and non greasy. Suited my needs perfectly.

August 24, 2017

I absolutely ADORE this product

aside from the kind of gross smell and colour it works AMAZING!!!!! my son has hardly had a rash since we started using it! so worth the money and you can easily get over the smell!

May 31, 2017

We've only used skinfix on our 2 kids and it works amazingly. I tried other brands and it left the bum bum dried up and bumpy. I have none of those issues. Smells great not oily and goes on easily. We always see results over night. We also apply it for prevention and it helps a lot.

April 04, 2017

bought this for my son's diaper rash. it was recommended to me by a friend. it's very thick and easy to apply. the scent threw me off a bit at first but the effectiveness of it over comes the smell. it cleared up my son's diaper rash over night and I noticed it was still on his skin when he woke up in the morning. it's a bit pricey but it does work really well and you don't need to use alot of it. not sure I would recommend using it if you use cloth diapers as it did look like it would stain.

September 21, 2016

I wish it was more natural ingredients and not so expensive but it stays on the butt well and is thick. don't like the colour of it because sometimes you mistaken it for a dirty diaper.

July 12, 2016

This diaper cream is perfect. It goes on nice and thick to protect baby's sensitive skin from moisture and rash. There isn't a discernible smell, which I like. Made in Canada, which I love! We have one at home and one in the diaper bag.

June 08, 2016

I recently tried this out since it came with the wash I bought. I like how you only need a little and covers a lot. Not a huge fan of the screw on cap, since diaper changes need to happen quickly, but I really like it especially with my sons sensitive skin!

January 18, 2016

this stuff has a high zinc oxide content (20%) which heals rashes well. Also, it has many natural ingredients which sooth and protect. I recommend this cream to every mom i know!

December 22, 2015

Just picked this up to try on my babe, and have been pleased by how well it works after just three uses, rash is 85 % cleared up, is really smooth and I like the smell

October 29, 2015

Okay dudes, I don't even have a baby but I use this on myself. I have really sensitive skin and I get a lot of rashes, I dab a little of this on, and it really clears it up!
    Really.
    The best I have ever found.