Skinfix Diaper Rash Balm Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 349 in Diaper Creams

April 04, 2017

bought this for my son's diaper rash. it was recommended to me by a friend. it's very thick and easy to apply. the scent threw me off a bit at first but the effectiveness of it over comes the smell. it cleared up my son's diaper rash over night and I noticed it was still on his skin when he woke up in the morning. it's a bit pricey but it does work really well and you don't need to use alot of it. not sure I would recommend using it if you use cloth diapers as it did look like it would stain.

September 21, 2016

I wish it was more natural ingredients and not so expensive but it stays on the butt well and is thick. don't like the colour of it because sometimes you mistaken it for a dirty diaper.

July 12, 2016

This diaper cream is perfect. It goes on nice and thick to protect baby's sensitive skin from moisture and rash. There isn't a discernible smell, which I like. Made in Canada, which I love! We have one at home and one in the diaper bag.

June 08, 2016

I recently tried this out since it came with the wash I bought. I like how you only need a little and covers a lot. Not a huge fan of the screw on cap, since diaper changes need to happen quickly, but I really like it especially with my sons sensitive skin!

January 18, 2016

this stuff has a high zinc oxide content (20%) which heals rashes well. Also, it has many natural ingredients which sooth and protect. I recommend this cream to every mom i know!

December 22, 2015

Just picked this up to try on my babe, and have been pleased by how well it works after just three uses, rash is 85 % cleared up, is really smooth and I like the smell

October 29, 2015

Okay dudes, I don't even have a baby but I use this on myself. I have really sensitive skin and I get a lot of rashes, I dab a little of this on, and it really clears it up!
    Really.
    The best I have ever found.

May 30, 2015

This cream is amazing. I can't use any other diaper trash creams anymore, they're nothing compared to this stuff. It smells great, not that medicinal smell you usually get with these types of products. I highly recommend it. The price may seem steep to some but I promise it is worth every penny!

April 28, 2015

I have been buying my diaper cream from the Target brand up and up but now that it is out of Canada I am desperate for anything. This cream was on sale for 4$. It is not as amazing as the up and up cream but it has cleared up his rash in a few days using heavy application. I like that it is all natural and has aloe in it.

February 06, 2015

Great diaper rash paste! Its a winner of "Parents tested parents approved" and for a reason. Works great! Fights rash and leaves baby's skin moisturized and smooth. Compounded with natural ingredients. NO parabens, phthalates, gluten, nut ingredients or added fragrance.

Nivea Creme

amy197612 has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

Netflix

leona.yiu added a new review for
    Chap Ice Lip Balm