Skinfix Gentle Eczema Balm Reviews

January 24, 2018

Simple ingredients that get results

I love how simple the ingredients are. When my toddler gets eczema flare ups, it is one of the only products that actually helps clear her skin up again. Definitely pricey, but so worth it over seeing my baby suffer. Because of the high zinc, it does go on thick, pasty white, so I just make sure to put her in clothes I don't mind getting transfer on (although I have yet to have it stain anything). Amazing product and I highly recommend to anyone that has eczema flare ups.

October 29, 2017

Best baby rash cream ever

I have been using skinfix for 5 years now. Any redness/rashes any of my babies have had this fixes it! Often with one application and the next day their rashes are gone. Yes it is a small bottle and pricy but it will last forever as a little goes a long way! Love this product and I have even used it on my own cheeks during winter.

April 21, 2017

My 10 year old daughter has instances of lip lickers dermatitis and flare ups that leave a red ring all around her mouth. This stuff works just as well as cortisone cream. A layer applied every evening for 3-4 days clears it up versus using a steroid cream. We have tried numerous creams and nothing would work like this does. I'm so glad we found it!

1.7/5

April 05, 2017

I bought this for my son who has eczema and I really wanted to love this product but unfortunately, I don't. It's pricey for a small tube! I used it for a couple weeks but it didn't really do anything to my son's eczema. The consistency is quite thick and I wasn't really a fan of the smell either. I did like that it didn't have any harsh chemicals, that was a plus.

January 12, 2017

My baby suffered from eczema and this product kept it under control. I had to apply it almost twice a day but it was the only thing that relieved the dry skin.

2.2/5

January 05, 2017

I did not care for this product, I used it on my little one for two weeks and it did very little for his eczema. No matter how much you rub it in it leaves a white residue. I was hoping that this would work because I didn't want to continue using the prescribed medication which can lead to thinking of the skin.

October 20, 2016

This Balm works!! My daughter suffered so badly from eczema and I had tried every cream you could think of, prescription and non prescription, natural, you name it. i was given skin fix to try and within a week we noticed a difference and now the eczema has cleared up completely. this product was a life saver!

September 24, 2016

I used this for dry, itchy (eczema?) skin flare ups. It doesn't get rid of them completely but gives some relief if I keep applying it. The formula is quite greasy. It doesn't get absorbed and will easily get on clothing. Also the smell is not pleasant at first but you get used to it.

June 09, 2016

Pretty good for my eczema prone skin. I also use it for rough, dry patches of skin that aren't due to eczema and it softens up the area quite nicely. When I suffer from extremely dry chapped lips I'll put some on at night, its a better option than vaseline.

May 11, 2016

My daughter has bad eczema on the inside of her elbows and we love this cream. It doesn't matter if she scratched it opened, this cream doesn't burn or hurt her. We usually put this cream on and wrap it up at night. The price is a little high but it really works for her. We love this cream and wouldn't put anything else on her arms.