Skinfood Peach Sake Toner
Good

Skinfood Peach Sake Toner Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 271 in Toner

June 01, 2017

I have jumped on the Korean bandwagon skincare routine. This toner is amazing. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and my pores lessened. The smell is of fresh peaches, love waking up to get into the routine. The bottle was 18$ I'm sure it will last a long time.

May 18, 2017

I've started using this in an Asian skincare style routine. I've loved the smell and feel on my skin. As for long term effects I'm not sure, but I'm pleased with the feel so far! Doesn't mess up my routine, dries soft, smells intoxicating, and seems to sit well under everything in layering! Will repurchase!

February 26, 2016

Tried this toner a while back, it's really gentle on my skin, so I would recommend this to all skin types! I love how it makes my skin very smooth and soft, while still maintaining oil production. I also love how fresh the peach scent is, one of my favorites!

February 26, 2016

This is one of the best toners I have used from one of my most favourite Korean beauty brands. It is a silky moisturizing toner that has noticeably reduced the size of my pores. It also has an amazing scent and makes my skin feel refreshed and clean ;)