Skinny Cow Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 494 in Ice Cream

Skinny Cow Ice Cream offers you the taste of great ice cream but with less calories.

June 09, 2017

Skinny cow ice cream is my favourite! great for when you are craving dessert or something sweet, but don't want something huge. perfect size and pretty low in fat and calories.

May 01, 2017

If the box didn't say "low fat" I never would have known they were a lower fat option . They taste just as good as any full fat ice cream . I really enjoy them but they are a little more expensive than the typical ice cream treats available . If you're looking for a lower fat option than these are definitely for you .

April 25, 2017

I love ice cream sandwiches and Skinny Cow lets me enjoy them, with less guilt. I've tried the vanilla and chocolate peanut butter. The chocolate peanut butter is my favourite. Not too sweet but with the right amount of peanut butter flavour. The cookie to ice cream ratio is perfect. This is my go to ice cream sandwich in the summer.

March 29, 2017

Dieting or just watching calories? Everyone needs a treat and skinny cow does not disappoint. It is a bit pricy so you may not want to share with your children or husband. I prefer the chocolate cookie and chocolate ice cream but I have never had one I did not like.

March 22, 2017

I loved this when I was on a different diet. These we what I was able to have as a treat. Amazing when you are trying to lose weight and want to reward yourself

January 16, 2017

I love these! We always have a box or two on hand in our freezer for those times you are just really craving a treat but don't want to blow your calorie budget :) The chocolate cookie is delicious and I really enjoy the ice cream.

3.2/5

January 07, 2017

These taste good. Very soft and not to sweet. Less calories is good. These sandwiches are on the smaller side. Good product, just kind of expensive.

November 30, 2016

I like most Skinny Cow products. These ice cream sandwiches have a very nice cookie ice cream balance. The cookies are not too sweet and the ice cream is nice and soft. They are small and the price is high. They should have 8 in one box. The price is what keeps me buying other brands.

September 25, 2016

Let's start with the fact that I am not a big ice cream fan because it is usually too sweet and too cold for my teeth - that's why I like this product! Skinny Cow Ice Cream sandwiches are softer than normal ice cream, not too sweet and the melt in the mouth factor is perfect for anyone with sensitive teeth (to cold things). I buy them as a treat.

2.7/5

September 21, 2016

The taste is not bad, but if you are expecting "ice cream", you may be disappointed. It's more like an ice milk sandwich. I also found the cookie to be too wet and sticky.

I'll pass.