4.1/5
Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Reviews
#185 in Hair Removal

February 10, 2015

The shave cream works well and does lather beautifully on your legs. It doesn't dry your legs out, because I have to shave often, which I don't like.

February 10, 2015

un rasage doux et une sensation de peau bien hydratée.

April 15, 2014

Protects and moisturizers while shaving which is nice. I find it a little expensive but the summer months make it worth it

March 27, 2014

Awesome product. Smells good and keeps your skin very smooth and very soft.

February 20, 2014

skintimate moisturizing cream shave leaves your legs really soft.
    I love the sent of strawberrys and that it contains vitamen E and aloe

February 20, 2014

It's nice and thick on my legs & arms which makes it a smooth shave. Very nice lather.

July 10, 2013

My skin dries out like nobodies business, but I rarely use shaving cream for whatever reason. I really like this product, it smells really good and leaves my skin hydrated. It isn't priced too high so I feel like it is a good buy.

September 19, 2012

I love this shave cream it totally rocks I love the great scent and nice lather it gives while shaving

0.8/5

June 22, 2012

Skintimate Cream Shave works ok when you can get it out of its container. This container is hard to work with and you end up throwing out the last quarter of the product. I tried two different containers and both were the same.

May 30, 2012

Perhaps it is just me, I am a soap/bodywash and water shaver, but I didn't find this product effective at all. I got it free with a great coupon from Shopper's Voice, so I can't complain about wasted money, but I bought it hoping that it would work more like my bodywash and less like a shave gel. It seemed to clog up the razor leaving half of the stubble on my leg. I will stick to my regular routine.