Skippy Peanut Butter Reviews
#652 in Grocery

May 26, 2017

For breakfast I have toast with skippy smooth peanut butter, every day without fail. I've tried other pb but nothing beats the taste of theirs. The crunchy is really good too. What would I do without it......starve.

April 04, 2017

If only I could find this in my regular store! But I have to hunt for it around the city. It doesn't have that artificial peanut taste like Kraft . The sodium level is excellent as well.

April 17, 2016

My family loves this brand of peanut butter but husband is very picky and won't buy any other kind. It is rich and creamy and amazing on sandwiches or anything else you want peanut butter on.

June 04, 2015

Smells like freshly roasted peanuts. Smooth, creamy and is very flavourful. Tastes great on toast or in a PB&J;sandwich. I use it in my baking and in nutritious shakes. My family loves peanut butter and I have few jars in my pantry.

May 12, 2015

I love this peanut butter, soft, sweet , taste is amazing love it!

March 10, 2015

Skippy peanut butter is great on toast and waffles.

March 10, 2015

Our usual brand was out of stock, so I picked this brand up and we are surprisingly happy with it. I think I may even like it more than our usual!

February 14, 2015

Skippy has been around for so long and my 2 ate it on sandwiches growing up. Sometimes in our area, it's hard to find it.

January 28, 2015

This peanut butter is great! It has a good taste and smooth, creamy texture...Great on toast!