Skotidakis Tzatziki Reviews
#208 in Grocery

September 21, 2017

Best Tzatziki!

I absolutely love tzatziki sauce. It is so versatile and pretty healthy since it's essentially just garlic, dill, lemon juice and greek yogurt. I've tried a lot of different brands and this has been one of the best that I have found. You can get a pack of 2 at costco for under $10. I highly recommend this!

August 16, 2017

Delicious

The best on the market hands down! Even my toddler enjoys it.
    Costco has a nice multi pack for cheap and it lasts forever. Great on burgers, meat of all sorts, and great for dipping.

August 16, 2017

Greek tzatziki

This Greek sauce is kept cold in the fridge full of flavour great on pork and chicken add a pita bread and you've got a classic Greek sandwich add onions and tomatoes and voila enjoy. Great for after school if you eat this at work bring breath mints.

May 15, 2017

I've always loved tzatziki and I could never find a good one I liked to purchase for home . I purchased at least four different ones and they just weren't good . So I was at Costco one day and they had samples of Scotidakis Tzatzki with crackers and it was amazing ! The best one I've ever tasted . So my mom and I split on the 2 pack . It's really thick , creamy , and full of flavour . I love it for my pitas I make at home . It's also great to spread on crackers . It's great for naan bread and just about any meat and veggies . It's delicious. I highly recommend this .

May 15, 2017

By far the best on the market. It's thick, creamy, full of flavor and you can put it on anything. I love it with steal, pork chops or veggies. There's is no other brand that compares..

April 04, 2017

A great tzatziki - lots of flavour and a good thik dip that goes a long way. The chunks of cucumber are there - you can find them, not like others who pretend to add cucumber!

March 08, 2016

I really enjoy this tzatziki! I pick it up from Costco in the two pack.
    Unfortunately, I can't eat it quick enough by myself haha.
    I like it as a dip for veggies and pitas. I also like it one salmon burgers.
    Nice way to add some flavours. It's creamy and full of garlic.
    It would be even better with dill!!!

March 08, 2016

This is the most delicious tzatziki ever! It is super thick and creamy. Just the right amount of garlic. This is fabulous on chicken, pork or lamb, pitas, naan as a dip for veggies. My kids love it as well. I buy the 2 pack at Costco for a little under $6.