Skype

Skype Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1095 in Misc

July 16, 2017

Connect Around The World

It's free to use and a great way to stay in touch with friends and family. You can either call them or video chat and it's so much fun to see people you haven't seen or talked to in so long.

June 02, 2017

All my family lives out of town. On Sundays we usually all get together at a specific time
    so we can chat. Love to be able to have a conference style conversation with family.
    My nephew was in Afghanistan , in the air force , and we were all able to see him and how
    it was out there. Wonderful to see family and catch on things. Free and is a great program.

March 01, 2017

As my work sends me all over Canada, I use it for long distance with family and friends. It's free, it's reliable (99% of the time, lol) and you can see the other person as well. The only thing I'm not sure I like about it is that it apparently saves the written messages on their server, not on my computer.

March 01, 2017

When my husband and I were dating long distance we used Skype a lot to help get us through those times apart. It was always reliable and simple to use. Plus its free! Its a really great service.

January 22, 2017

Skype is awesome, when it first came out, it was so new and exciting. Its just so neat to be able to video chat with friends or family across the world.

November 11, 2016

Skype has helped me stay connected with many family and friends who live across country and the world! Lately it has helped us stay connected with my mther in law who is battling cancer-- if we are sick, we cannot visit her, so we skype and it's like we are there

August 02, 2016

Je n'ai pas grand chose à dire là-dessus car je communique seulement avec ma mère et ça c'est très important pour moi ; une communication facile et rapide en direct et possibilités de parler en ligne , par téléphone ou caméra web . gratuit simple et pertinent pour ceux qui aiment le genre .

March 05, 2016

Skype is awesome especially if you have family or friends away. Or a loved one! We could not be at a family members birthday in another province. So we had out own party over Skype.

March 05, 2016

I have been using Skype for years both on my laptop as well as on my mobile devices. It is free to make Skype to Skype calls. But they charge you a fee to call to a landlines. I only use the free service as most people I talk to already have a Skype account and some don't even have a landlines. Quality is not bad but it has been known to suddenly disconnect ... that dowd not happen often. It also has video chat and again quality is OK but sometimes the video freezes. No issues with audio.

January 30, 2016

I have a love-hate relationship with the Skype app. There's usually problems and glitches but I still use it because it lets me talk to people who are far.