Slim in 6

Slim in 6 Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 30 in Workout Video

March 04, 2015

I bouggtbthis workoutbfrom a tv ad show and triedbit.got amazing results after just 2 weeks .bu the end ohbthe 6 th week inhad lost 65 lbs.working at it really paidoff.

August 17, 2009

I bought this DVD series a few years ago and have to say that while it isn't phenomenal, it is very useful. As a runner I find the cardio workout isn't enough, but the series of lunges and squats will get your legs in shape. The program advises daily use of the DVDs which I find a bit boring, but I would recommend you include the DVD as one part of a weekly workout schedule.

May 05, 2009

This is an incredible 6 week system that transformed me. The only thing to note is that at first you will gain weight because your muscle is developing and you will look bigger because the muscle is pushing out fat that hasn't burned off yet. About 4 weeks in I noticed I could pretty much eat whatever I wanted. The only downside is that the video that you do the longest (~4 weeks) takes 55 minutes....in addition to the shower you MUST HAVE.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...