Smart 3 Cheese Kraft Dinner Reviews
#662 in Grocery

October 02, 2017

Excellent quick meal

I grew up loving kraft dinner as a kid and was skeptical to try this at first. But this kraft dinner is actually quite tastey. My son is crazy for kd and we have it at least once a week. I now have this kd on hand instead of the original.

May 31, 2017

This tastes amazing! It is made with real Vegetables, somehow and tastes like Three Cheese Kraft Dinner. It is easy and quick to make; once pasta is cooked.good chewy rich moist texture. Good creamy smooth rich cheese sauce mix,

February 16, 2016

So I always been a huge fan of Kraft Dinner as a child. However, when I got pregnant I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes and I had to follow a very strict diet. Therefore, I had to find healthier alternative. This is when I found the Smart Kraft Dinner products. My favorite is the 3 cheese. It's made of cauliflower and wheat flour. It's healthier alternative. I love it so much now I no longer purchase the regular Kraft Dinner. It's a bit more expensive but sometimes it comes on sale.