Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Metal Reviews
Ranked #92 in Lip Gloss

September 13, 2017

Nice metallic lippie.

I have honestly never been a huge fan of the whole metallic liquid lipstick trend but somehow smashbox managed to make one that I actually like, no scratch that, love. They have beautiful wearable colors that aren't chunky or childish looking and are appropriate for daytime wear which is hard to come by when speaking about metallic lips. Its just enough that people notice your being edgy without looking silly. The packaging is lovely and I adore the applicator. It makes it very easy to get a nice sharp lip line and doesn't make a mess at all. The pigmentation is great and doesn't leave you with a horrid patchy metallic lip. If your going to wear a trendy lip such as this you need a product that isn't going to half ass it and have you looking like you didn't want to commit to the lip and it looks patchy. Just dont, go with something full opacity so people know you mean to look edgy. They also have a fairly decent wear time and can hang on through food and drink. You may have to touch up now and again just to keep your look looking fresh, but nothing out of the ordinary and much better wear time than a traditional lipstick. I highly recommend these, they have normal colors for day wear but they also have fun ones you might consider wearing out with your gf to the club or dancing the night away at a festival. Highly recommend if you want to try this trend, Do it right and buy one of the smashbox ones that is a great product and not A cheaper version that you will end up decluttering 5 months later bc you never wore it once.

April 08, 2017

J'ai reçu en cadeau le nouveau lip gloss Be Legendary collection metals dans la couleur Crimson chrome.
    This colour is à metallic true red. I got a lot of compliments today ! The only négative point is the staying power. The colour is transfering on the cup of coffee every sip! You loose this golden metallic effect.

February 27, 2017

I got the Smashbox Be Legendary liquid metal lip colour while I was at the VIB rouge event at Sephora on February 22. The Smashbox representative showed my friend and I these products and we just fell in love. I really feel that metallic lips are going to be coming into style.

These Liquid lipstick are highly pigmented giving you a beautiful semi-gloss metallic lip. They also have a smaller doe-foot applicator which gives you control over the product. They don't dry down, thus, also not drying out your lips. They can be slightly sticky but you stop noticing it after a while and they do last a few hours.

On top of that, they smell delicious! I have the colour Mauve squad and I am absolutely in love! Definitely go out and try them out; the full collect will be available on the Sephora's website on March 15, 2017. I can't wait!