• Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream
  • Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream

Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 70 in CC Creams

May 29, 2017

I love that this product has a high SPF - sun protection is so important. I really like this product. I have sensitive oily skin and don't find that this causes breakouts. I do find I get a little shiny by the end of the day, but I'm willing to toolerate that because this is a CC and SPF in one. I wish I got more product for the price!

May 09, 2017

I have tried many BB creams and CC creams and this one is the one I stick to now. It's nice and creamy doesn't go on cakey or flakey and is easy to smooth out over the skin. I use it daily as my foundation as it covers all my flaws. The extra bonus is the dark spot correcting that is part of the formula as I have acne scars that have been healing with this. The only negative part is when you can no longer squeeze the bottle for product as there is tons left if you cut it open.

April 29, 2017

This CC cream is really effective. It covers well spots and doesn't dry up my skin. It also has SPF which is nice in summer. The color fits pale skin like mine. The only negative thing I would say about it, is that it's too expensive, in my opinion. The bottle is pretty small for 50$.

January 29, 2017

I love this cream. It is compact and easy to use. It works very well. It covers all the flaws in your skin and I don't need to wear a thing over it. It is expensive but lasts a long time as you only need a small amount!

January 18, 2017

This CC cream is absolutely worth it. Amazing coverage, SPF, long-lasting wear and pretty reliable shades. It's my favourite summer product. Highly recommend.

June 30, 2016

This CC cream is definitely a good choice for summer considering it has a sun protection of SPF 30. This product covers very well the complexion by reducing the uneven skin tone. It also helps controling the oily skin...which is very good for me!!

June 16, 2016

Goes on very smooth and blends really well without feeling heavy! The tube lasts a long time. The only downside is that It doesn't last all day without a powder over top.

June 12, 2016

I love Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream! It improves the appearance of my skin by reducing dark spots and its tint evens my skin tone for the appearance of a clearer complexion. Though it says it hydrates, I do not find it sufficient without my moisturizer as my skin can be quite dry depending on the weather. As a result, I wear the CC Cream over my moisturizer. I find that with this CC Cream, my make-up stays on longer and that I don't need to wear a liquid foundation. Given that my skin's colour changes with the seasons, I find that I need different tints for the different seasons to ensure the cream is a good match to my skin. I love that it is SPF30 and provides protection from the sun.

January 05, 2015

I like how it goes on and stay. I don't need foundation just CC cream and powder to top off...

December 05, 2014

I like how it goes on and stay. I don't even need foundation or powder, just my cc cream does me.