Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder & Brush Set Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #278 out of 387 in Powder

What it is:
A face-perfecting antiaging powder and brush duo.

What it does:
Smashbox HALO Hydrating Perfecting Powder HALO is the first antiaging powder with the science of skin care built in. It's advanced formulation of pure gold, 48 minerals, 11 amino acids, and a powerful peptide deliver powerful antiaging benefits while the patented hydration system continuously revitalizes skin and provides a hydrated look that won't accentuate lines and wrinkles. The built-in shaver allows for the convenience of a pressed powder combined with the radiant finish of a loose one, and the super-size brush deposits the perfect amount of powder every time.

June 15, 2017

Expensive but works welk

This product is great! I've been using bare minerals for years, but decided to try this on a whim. It's more expensive, but works really nicely. I've used it alone over moisturizer and sunblock, and I've used it as a finishing powder over smashbox foundation. Works really nicely for both looks.

March 11, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this powder! It's the only one that I will use. Because it's a 'hydrating' powder it doesn't dry out my face, but still has a matte finish. Would definitely recommend! I also love the shaver in order to get the perfect amount of product!

February 27, 2017

I have super dry skin and I am always skeptical about wearing powders. The Halo Powder feels so light on the skin! It doesn't cling to any of my dry patches or make them anymore noticeable. I also like that this powder never looks cakey. I do find the price to be a bit expensive for a powder (my personal opinion) but I think this powder works wonders.

November 14, 2016

This powder is amazing. I am not one for makeup and love how light it is. I tried it at my sisters house and got hooked. It took me a bit to take the plunge to buy it as it is $58 but felt it was worth it. No longer comes with a brush. Recommend a kabuki brush.

September 13, 2016

I use this product as a setting powder over my makeup everyday. it gives a decent coverage and comes a 5 or 6 different shades. I like this product!!!

June 23, 2016

By the end of the day I tend to get oily skin, this powder was applied before being in a wedding party and it lasted all through the ceremony and reception! No shining even though I was busting a move on the dance floor!

June 06, 2016

Love the hydrating powder for the spring/summer months - great coverage for a powder without looking cakey! Downside, I don't really use it in the winter because my skin gets too dry!

November 03, 2015

While the price may scare you, the amount of powder you actually get is DOUBLE than other brands. I like how the loose powder is created with every new use rather than we constantly available. I find that the powder lasts a lot longer this way.

The coverage is perfect and I do not look like a 'cake face' at all . I am 45 and my daughter is 20 and we both use this product and are equally happy.

1.2/5

October 07, 2015

Not a fan at all. Im bare minerals all the way. This was so much more expensive and had terrible lasting power. It actually LOOKED like I was wearing heavy power on my face, so if I tried to apply less it had no coverage what so ever. I normally just use up products I don't like but I returned this asap.
    I have oily skin with occasional redness. This just isn't the product for me.

April 27, 2015

Guys this stuff is costly, but so worth it. It is my splurge item. Makes your skin look and feel great. Give it a try you wont be sorry. I have got my whole extended family hooked on this stuff.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic