Smashbox High Definition Concealer

Smashbox High Definition Concealer Reviews

Ranked #346 out of 456 in Concealer

April 13, 2017

J'ADORE ce produit. Le prix est un peu élevé mais le produit dur longtemps. Pas besoin d'une grande quantité pour bien camoufler les cernes et rougeurs. Reste en place toute la journée.

November 29, 2016

Amazing concealer does not crease and perfect for the eye area. A little goes along way so it'll last you forever. Great for concealing pimples as well, the highly pigmented shades ranging from fairest and up should be in every girls makeup bag.

June 24, 2016

Great for those long nights. Makes you look fresh.. Not to mention it helps even skin tones and even clears the blemishes. Doesn't get oily ... Better than wearing foundation all day

January 18, 2016

This is my go-to concealer. I cannot leave the house without it.

April 23, 2015

Great product for brightening and completely covering dark circles. Even though it's a high end product, the price is very reasonable for the amount of product.

December 12, 2014

I received a sample of Medium. The coverage is pretty good. It's lightweight and blends well with my fingers. A little does go along way. Works well for eyes and for blemishes. This is affordable. Surprised by it.
    #ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

October 28, 2014

This is my all time favourite go to under eye concealer, I love this stuff so much I use it every single day. The price is great because the product lasts so long! One tube lasts me months! instead of a drugstore brand that cost half but only lasts me a few weeks. It stays in place all day long and is build able and blend able. I can't say enough about this concealer.

May 20, 2014

This concealer covers well but rubs off easily, i find i need to apply it a few times daily to achieve the look i want. works under eyes and to cover blemishes.

September 28, 2013

Hides everything needed to be hidden so well and is so lightweight. My favorite concealer yet!

March 13, 2013

This is one of the first high end concealers I have tried and I definitely think it's worth the money.

One thing I noticed when I first used it was that it is very watery. You have to shake it a bit before you use it so it doesn't come out in a stream!

This concealer was definitely fool proof. I could apply it with a brush or my fingers and I always found I could use less than a pea sized amount. Something I did notice is that if I used too much for under my eyes, it would settle into lines. This can be fixed though by just only using a small amount.

I have oily to combination skin, and I felt that the consistency of the product didn't make me look too slick.

If you're looking for a higher end concealer, give smashbox a try!

Maynards Sour Patch Kids