Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen Reviews

Ranked #589 out of 838 in Eye Liner

September 27, 2016

Love this product. I buy one every 3 months.
    It's easy to use because it has a felt pen tip that's long enough to work kind of like a calligraphy pen, so you can make thicker or thinner strokes, depending on how you hold the pen.

Stays on all day, good, opaque colour, and only starts to dry out after about three months.
    Cheaper than Stila's version - so that's a big bonus!

September 07, 2016

This liquid liner is FANTASTIC! It didn't smudge, it didn't run 20 minutes after putting it on. The black was a real black not a grey. It's worth the cost, all an all fantastic product!

May 14, 2015

NOT. IMPRESSED.
    Ran out of my favorite eyeliner (MakeUp Forever liquid eyeliner) and the store was out too, so settled on Smashbox. It was the same price and I regularly use some of their products. Perhaps I have a defunct pen, but it does not go on smooth, I can't fill in any spots without the tip removing what I just put on, and it can't go across one eyelid without drying up. I am so disappointed in this product and will always make sure I have a back up of my MakeUp Forever in the drawer just in case!

July 19, 2014

This eyeliner works great, I would recommend it to anyone!

June 25, 2013

I adore this eye pen. It is a little pricey however, I personally find it is worth every penny. It doesn't smudge or rub onto my top lid. I am always confident that my eye makeup will be perfect when using this product.