Snapple Diet Lemon Tea Reviews
#68 in Tea

Life handed us lemons; we picked the best ones and blended their lemon flavour with real tea to create a delicious Snapple Diet Lemon Tea with all the juicy flavour of our famous regular Lemon Tea. Lemon has never had it so good.

June 14, 2019

Great taste and better packaging

I really like the flavour and it feels very refreshing. I can taste the tangy flavour of the lemon and it wasn’t too much. This is the best to drink when refrigerated as I find it more enjoying. I find this packaging more convenient than the old version as it is light and you won't have any hassle when you have it carrying around. I won’t worry having it break inside my bag while having it and won’t feel the weight of it compared to the glass version. I still like how they still continued to write messages on the bottle cap and it is a good read. The flavour itself makes me feel like I am not consuming too much sugar per bottle. This is great to have anytime of the day. I have been buying Snapple and would still continue to buy it. I don’t find this new feature a disappointment.

June 13, 2019

Un thé au citron

J'ai reçu un coupon pour l'échanger gratuitement afin de goûter au thé diète au citron. J'ai eu de la difficulté à trouver le produit en magasin, je l'ai enfin trouvé au Wal Mart. Par contre, il y avait seulement 3 saveurs et j'ai pu avoir le thé au citron, mais malheureusement pas le diète. Le thé était très savoureux avec un bon goût de citron, sauf que je l'ai trouvé trop sucré. J'ai aimé l'emballage du produit qui semble en vitre, mais qui est en plastique, donc plus facile pour les déplacements. Le produit est rafraîchissant, je le recommande pour une petite récompense.

June 13, 2019

Snapple idea tea

I was supposed to review the raspberry flavor but I could not find it at my local stores, the only flavors available where lemon and peach so I chose lemon. I found that it was very refreshing and it wasn't too sweet either. I like the new plastic bottles, I'm sometimes a but clumsy so I'm not to worried if I accidentally drop it.

June 12, 2019

Everything you expect without the glass

Thank you to snapple and chick advisor for sending me a coupon to try Diet Snapple. I love Ice Tea, but once I realized how much sugar and calories I was consuming I cut it out cold turkey. Thank you for reintroducing ice tea back into my life, and now I can drink and not worry about breaking the glass bottle. Hopefully there will be a stevia option as I am also trying to eliminate aspartame, but one thing at a time.

June 12, 2019

Flavor is the best

I really liked Snapple since i was a kid and usually when i go for subway i make it a combo with specifically Snapple lemon flavor. I know it is carbonated but since you have a diet option this is okay.

June 11, 2019

First time to try this snapple diet lemon iced tea. For me it taste good. So refreshing specially when its cold or with ice. This is perfect for this summer. Definitely will recommend.

Pretty good

This was just ok. I liked the taste if it and that it was lower sugar than other varieties but didnt really see anything super special about it. May repurchase if on sale but wouldn't be my first choice

June 11, 2019

Would definitely buy again!

I have memories as a teenager buying Snapple at lunch, and it’s been a long time since I have drank it. I love that they now have it in diet! , I just wish diet had more flavours to choose from :(. I have tried other diet teas or lemon aids and this one I have to say is the best! I love that it doesn’t taste like it’s diet or a bad aftertastes you usually get from diet drinks. However I think the price of $1.59 is a bit high for one bottle. I was able to try this free from ChickAdvisor 😊

amazing flavour

this was so refreshing on a hot summer day at work. and loved that is was diet. Was not to sugary but also was not to bitter. perfect combo of flavours.
    Cannot wait to try the other flavors.

June 10, 2019

My new favourite drink!

An amazing no sugar lemon tea drink. Perfectly sweet without the guilt! Love the new plastic bottle, looked and felt so much like the glass, I didn’t realize it was plastic until I was finished my drink! Now this drink will be even better to take on the go!