Snapple Raspberry Tea Reviews
#65 in Tea

Delicious summer raspberries. You know how it tastes when the juice of a ripe red raspberry hits your taste buds? Now imagine that with some refreshing iced tea. We put that whole flavour experience in every bottle of our Snapple Raspberry Tea.

August 22, 2019

Give this one a try!!

The tast of this, Just great. Referring in the winter or summer time. Nice in the plastic for the kids to bring to school. Wiuld buy this product over and over.

August 22, 2019

A Must Try!

Honestly you can't really go wrong with any flavour from Snapple! They are all pretty tasty, especially this one! Great raspberry flavour that doesn't over power the tea flavour - and the plastic bottles are nicer to carry around since they are much lighter!

August 14, 2019

Great taste!

I loved that this was not too sweet and when I served it over ice it was super refreshing. It was a little tricky to find at local stores though. However, I would definitely buy this again!

June 21, 2019

JUST WOW

I received this product for free to test and I did not have high hopes about it. Honestly though, it blew me away. It is so tasty! It is not too sweet and I would most definitely buy this again and recommend it to a friend. The raspberry flavour is not too strong; I find it just right!

June 20, 2019

A favourite!

I absolutely love Snapple Iced Tea. The flavour is perfect. Not too sweet and is totally refreshing. I have already bought it again a few times and made popsicles with it. Definitely a nice treat when you want something other than water.

June 19, 2019

Love this Ice tea

I’m a big water drinker and Snapple is the only ice tea I absolutely love! It’s not sugary or watery it just the perfect mix. I will always buy Snapple and recommend it to everyone

June 18, 2019

So yummy

This product is delicious! I have already purchased thus product and will continue to do so. Great taste, great value, looking forward to trying the other flavors. Definitely a goid product

June 15, 2019

Super Refreshing!

I've always liked Snapple Iced Tea and just as I expected, the Raspberry Tea tasted refreshing with enough sweetness to balance out my sugar craving, but not make me feel like I was going to crash 3 hours later. The plastic bottle definitely makes it easier to take on the go because of the lighter weight, but glass is probably better for the environment no? The taste is really quite good though and I look forward to more flavours!

June 14, 2019

Oh boy. So tasty!

I really enjoy the taste of this drink. It really helped to quench my thirst. I don't think it is something I would drink a lot given it's sugar content and calorie count but it is something I would look for as a treat once in a while.

June 12, 2019

Refreshing Great Tase

An iced cold Snapple is the perfect choice of a refreshing beverage on a hot summer day (or any day really!). The Raspberry flavour provided a strong taste and great flavour. The raspberry taste was definitely apparent and not watered down. I personally found it to be on the sweeter side still, however I prefer just a little tartness, but not overly sweet compared to other options. Great value and I would definitely purchase Snapple Iced Tea again. The new plastic bottles are kid and travel friendly, but I preferred the old glass bottle style. Be sure to recycle or reuse the bottle when you are done your drink!
    Please note that I got this product for free in exchange for my review.