• Soft soap luminous oils body wash
  • Soft soap luminous oils body wash

Soft soap luminous oils body wash Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 661 in Body Wash

May 23, 2017

J'aime beaucoup le produit pour son odeur, sa sensation de fraîcheur et de propreté!!! La peau demeure hydratée. Je recommande le produit à tous. Le format est parfait.

May 16, 2017

I am currently using Soft Soap Iris and Avocado oil body wash.
    It smells absolutely heavenly.
    My whole family loves it.
    this leaves your skin lightly scented and very soft.
    I wasn't sure about the combination at first but it turns out to be the perfect duo.
    I recommend this .

May 09, 2017

this soap is so soft on the skiin and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. it smells terrific and this is my soap i buy all the time. i wait for it to go on sale and then buy a lot because i know i wont use anything else. i have sensitive skin and it is gentle enough on my face.

April 09, 2017

I have sensitive skin and iv tried so many different types of soaps but when I tried soft soap brand I found it to work really good I don't have any reactions to it so that's awesome and I love the scent

April 07, 2017

Now we're talking! I purchased this on sale at Pharmaprix, and am very pleased by the scent - definitely up my alley. Feminine, musky, warm, and not overbearing! This body wash also lathers well, and doesn't dry out my skin (which can feel tight with certain body washes). It feels luxurious to use it! Would definitely repurchase.

February 02, 2017

I am in love with this scent! It's light and clean without being overpowering! The value can't be beat! My new go to soap! Now my showers are a true escape

February 02, 2017

I love this body wash so much. It has a nice feminine scent that isn't too strong and you really can't beat the price. It's my go to body wash and I hope they'll make it forever. I'm usually really picky about scents but this stuff is delightful:

January 23, 2017

I go to the gym regularly and shower there. the Soft Soap smells wonderful and moisturizes my skin. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I would recommend it to anyone.

September 26, 2016

Amazing smell I can not get enough of it. I've bought the matching hand soap just because of the smell. It's heavier body was so I tend to use it for bubble bath as well. Non-irritating on my sensitive skin, just can be hard to find anywhere other than Shoppers Drug Mart.

September 22, 2016

Like this product however I find it too oily for my skin. I think it smells nice but it's just not the right product for me. I would like my girls to try this to see if they like it on their skin.

KateBaird added a new review for
    Fox Run Cherry Pitter

222josianne added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

KRISTALAM has posted in the forum topic
    Can anyone suggest a good brow gel?

Press on Nails

IPSY

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers