Soft soap luminous oils body wash Reviews

October 06, 2017

I love this product

I am always looking for body washes that help with moisturizing because I'm diabetic. I was really surprised by this product. It leaves my skin hydrated and smells wonderful. It doesn't make you feel sticky or tight it feels soft and like I said it smells wonderful. The price is surprising for the quality. I just really like this product.

October 02, 2017

Moisture

Bought this on a whim thinking maybe this will help me hydrate my skin. On the first use I noticed that the lather was rich and smelled really good. I also noticed that my skin felt smooth, hydrated and had a light scent that was pleasing

August 11, 2017

Fantastic!

First off, let's talk about the smell - this body wash smells AMAZING and the smell lingers significantly after the shower. Unlike other body washes I've used, Luminous Oils does not leave my skin feeling tight or dry after I dry off from the shower. My skin feels so soft after use. I also lather it up to use for shaving my legs and it works so well! Again, super smooth legs!

May 28, 2017

Divine!
    Love this new scent combination, was a bit skeptical at first.
    The gel lathers really well, leaving my skin cleansed and soft, the gentle musk scent lingers for an hour or so after, it does not leave a film and it its not drying, my skin does not feel tight.
    A little goes a long with Soft Soap body washes, so I have a feeling this bottle will last me for a couple of months.

May 28, 2017

I have been using Soft Soap luminous oils body wash for a month and love it. It is a scent like no other. It last all day. I work in the food business and hate the way I smell when I leave work but a quick shower and I smell amazing. It leaves my skin feeling nice with no residue. A must try.

May 23, 2017

J'aime beaucoup le produit pour son odeur, sa sensation de fraîcheur et de propreté!!! La peau demeure hydratée. Je recommande le produit à tous. Le format est parfait.

May 16, 2017

I am currently using Soft Soap Iris and Avocado oil body wash.
    It smells absolutely heavenly.
    My whole family loves it.
    this leaves your skin lightly scented and very soft.
    I wasn't sure about the combination at first but it turns out to be the perfect duo.
    I recommend this .

May 09, 2017

this soap is so soft on the skiin and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. it smells terrific and this is my soap i buy all the time. i wait for it to go on sale and then buy a lot because i know i wont use anything else. i have sensitive skin and it is gentle enough on my face.

April 09, 2017

I have sensitive skin and iv tried so many different types of soaps but when I tried soft soap brand I found it to work really good I don't have any reactions to it so that's awesome and I love the scent

April 07, 2017

Now we're talking! I purchased this on sale at Pharmaprix, and am very pleased by the scent - definitely up my alley. Feminine, musky, warm, and not overbearing! This body wash also lathers well, and doesn't dry out my skin (which can feel tight with certain body washes). It feels luxurious to use it! Would definitely repurchase.