Softlips® Lip Balm - French Vanilla Reviews

November 16, 2020

Go to winter lipBalm

Title says it all. It’s my go to for winter lip balms keeps dry lips at bay and keeps them soft smooth and no cracking from harsh Canadian winters. 10/10 recommend

August 14, 2020

Super soft lips

I usually done wear lip balm but had to buy some in the winter time and this was absolutely wonderful and super moisturizing for my lips. It cured my chapped lips and make them extra soft I highly recommend this product.

June 08, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

My constant

I've been buying this for a decade. It soothes my lips, gives them an extra boost and always fits in a pocket. The scent is light and just sweet enough

January 28, 2020

My go to lip balm for cracked lips

I live in Canada and we have a harsh climate, but even harsher winters. I suffer from dry cracked lips and softlips saves me everytime. Highly recommend. I’ve been a loyal user ever since they came out.

September 20, 2019

Love the product

Great product! I love the smell of French Vanilla and I find it great that there is SPF 20 in it to protect from sun damage! I like that one stick lasts a long time. You only need a little bit on when you apply. I would recommend soft lips to anyone!

June 03, 2019

Best budget balm!

I've loved softlips since I was a tween. Cute, slim packaging that yields a lovely cooling balm that softens and smooths the lips so well. I admit there's a lot of nostalgia attached to this balm, but it really is great! I find them at the dollar store, so the price is right.

April 20, 2019

Best Lipbalm!

Hands down, best lipbalm. I have tried many different brands and was beyond happy to discover this one. My lips are very sensitive to other brands. This one is very gentle, has spf and a great scent!

March 20, 2019

Great for my lips

I received some from a contest I won and from then on I was hooked. I used to use blistex but after receiving this it's the only thing I now purchase. It doesn't leave a nasty aftertaste and my lips now feel soft.

February 22, 2019

soft lips

I buy these soft lips lip balms often as their small & easy to carry in my jeans or coat. I love the french vanilla scent & how well this lip balm spreads with application. I love that this balm leaves my lips moisturized, soft & smelling great.

February 21, 2019

Use Everyday

This product makes my lips feel so soft and moist. I use it everyday in the Winter to combat my dry lips! The flavour/smell is great! It has a pleasant cooling/tingling feeling as well.