Softlips® Maxilip Anti-Aging Lip Moisturizer

Softlips® Maxilip Anti-Aging Lip Moisturizer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #688 out of 946 in Lip Balm

August 27, 2013

I am so grateful to have been given the opportunity to review Soft Lips maxilip Anti-aging Lip Moisturizer. For as long as I can remember I’ve had the problem of dry/cracked lips, so I am constantly using lip balms (since high school to be exact!) I love the fact that this moisturizer doesn’t leave a greasy white residue. The fact that it doesn’t have a flavor/scent to it is another bonus, as even my Husband has been using it, but don’t tell him I told you ;)

I quite honestly have never found a product like this that I haven’t had to apply 15 times a day, with the Maxilip I use it at most 3 times a day! I’ve also noticed that since I started using it, the tiny creases in my lips are actually starting to be less visible. No Joke!. I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to anyone that suffers from chapped lips, is worried about effects of aging or just likes lip moisturizers in general :) Makes the perfect gift for someone. It looks like a tube of lipstick. Its neat and handy, perfect for your purse.

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar