SoftSoap Body Butter Moisturizing Wash Heavenly Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 662 in Body Wash

May 01, 2017

The scent of this body wash is divine! The smell is so soothing and calms the senses. I love the thick lather of the SoftSoap body wash when mixed with water. The texture is soft & smooth on your skin and doesn't instantly dissolves like so many others. It leaves my skin feeling soft and softly scented. Amazing product and the price is very reasonable.

April 24, 2017

Yeah, I can't hate on this body wash. Lathers great, smells amazing, doesn't leave me feeling dry, great sized bottle, and always reasonably priced. I hardly ever buy bodywash for myself as I always seem to have a bottle that was given to me, etc, but I gravitate toward the Softsoap ones when I do purchase.

April 19, 2017

I love everything about this body butter body wash. It has an amazing lather and makes the best BubbleBath! Smells Vanilla; as well as many other scents are available to purchase. I love the way it makes my skin feel soft, smooth all over; even the rough skin patches, nourished, moisturized, buttered, baby buttom soft and all day freshness. One of my favourites. Hope you all enjoy as well!

April 12, 2017

I purchased this at my local shoppers drug mart for just $2.99 and it has the most amazing smell! The consistency is creamy and I would defiantly recommend using a luffa to experience the full foaming effect

March 19, 2017

This body wash smells like heaven, cake and icing all rolled into one. Really gentle on my senstive skin! I LOVE IT. I just wish it wasnt limited edition :(

January 13, 2017

I LOVE USING SOFTSOAP BODY WASH I USE ALL OF THE SCENT THEY SMELL SO NICE IT EASY TO WASH OF IT NOT HARD LIKE SOME BODY WASH IT HAS YOUR BODY FELLING NICE AND SOFT AND FRESH

June 27, 2016

Was looking for a body wash on sale. This had me at Vanilla. I am a sucker for anything scented vanilla. Did not even notice the Body Butter part. Well this lathered up like crazy. Smelled "heavenly" as the name says and my skin was extremely soft after using. I think I may be changing brands of body wash.

March 29, 2016

I love all softsoap body washes but this one was my favorite left your skin feeling nice and soft. The fragrance was nice as well not to strong lathers nicely.

February 08, 2016

I love the smell if this body wash. The vanilla smell makes your body smell great all day. I usually find this on sale quite a bit and stock up! It lathers well and didn't dry out my skin.

February 08, 2016

One of my favorite soft soap options.
    The scent is beautiful. It lathers up well.
    I find it much less drying than some of
    the gel soaps by this brand.