SoftSoap Body Butter Moisturizing Wash Heavenly Vanilla Reviews

September 21, 2017

Love the soapy lather

Amazing scent, clean and fresh feeling and excellent lather on a loofa. My favourite body wash and the scent stays on my skin well after my shower. A little soap goes a long way.

September 18, 2017

Amazing product

I love everything that smells like vanilla, and this body wash has a great smell. The texture is thick (since it is a "butter") but it's easy to spread. The smell lasts for hours and the skin feels incredibly soft and smooth. I totally recommend!

June 13, 2017

I like it!

Like a lot of products I usually only try something when it's on sale. This is thick & lathers so nice. A little goes a long way & it is very moisturizing! I would buy it again.

May 01, 2017

The scent of this body wash is divine! The smell is so soothing and calms the senses. I love the thick lather of the SoftSoap body wash when mixed with water. The texture is soft & smooth on your skin and doesn't instantly dissolves like so many others. It leaves my skin feeling soft and softly scented. Amazing product and the price is very reasonable.

April 24, 2017

Yeah, I can't hate on this body wash. Lathers great, smells amazing, doesn't leave me feeling dry, great sized bottle, and always reasonably priced. I hardly ever buy bodywash for myself as I always seem to have a bottle that was given to me, etc, but I gravitate toward the Softsoap ones when I do purchase.

April 19, 2017

I love everything about this body butter body wash. It has an amazing lather and makes the best BubbleBath! Smells Vanilla; as well as many other scents are available to purchase. I love the way it makes my skin feel soft, smooth all over; even the rough skin patches, nourished, moisturized, buttered, baby buttom soft and all day freshness. One of my favourites. Hope you all enjoy as well!

April 12, 2017

I purchased this at my local shoppers drug mart for just $2.99 and it has the most amazing smell! The consistency is creamy and I would defiantly recommend using a luffa to experience the full foaming effect

March 19, 2017

This body wash smells like heaven, cake and icing all rolled into one. Really gentle on my senstive skin! I LOVE IT. I just wish it wasnt limited edition :(

January 13, 2017

I LOVE USING SOFTSOAP BODY WASH I USE ALL OF THE SCENT THEY SMELL SO NICE IT EASY TO WASH OF IT NOT HARD LIKE SOME BODY WASH IT HAS YOUR BODY FELLING NICE AND SOFT AND FRESH

June 27, 2016

Was looking for a body wash on sale. This had me at Vanilla. I am a sucker for anything scented vanilla. Did not even notice the Body Butter part. Well this lathered up like crazy. Smelled "heavenly" as the name says and my skin was extremely soft after using. I think I may be changing brands of body wash.