SoftSoap Body Butter Moisturizing Wash Heavenly Vanilla Reviews

March 28, 2019

Rich and creamy, smells divine!

I love rich and creamy body washes and this one did not disappoint. The scent is perfect, light, yet lingers pleasantly on your skin. The bottle is a nice size and a great value.

March 02, 2019

Great smell!

I was initially attracted to the soft vanilla smell. The bottle is pretty big and a great price. It lasts quite a while and cleans the skin well, while also moisturizing. Not much is needed to get a good lather. Would recommend!

February 20, 2019

Love the smell and the softness

So so soft! This bodywash takes you to paradise! The smell is soothing and the soap is really light. A little goes a long way and the bottle is not too expensive.

February 09, 2019

My Go To

This stuff smells so good you could almost drink it.
    It lathers up so nicely and the beads in it help your skin feel extra clean. This stuff has so many nice scents this is just one of my favorites.

February 09, 2019

Works really good for my dry skin

I usually have really dry skin during the winter months and this soap really helps with the dryness. It also has a really relaxing vanilla smell to it which makes it nice to use. Overall I would definitely recommend this product to my girl friends because the smell is just wonderful :)

July 30, 2018

Mon préféré

L'odeur de ce savon liquide pour le corps est tout à fait exquis! La vanille sent vraiment la vanille, pas une imitation bizarre de vanille comme j'ai déjà vu... La mousse est sublime et généreuse. Je ne me sens pas la peau sèche, elle semble bien hydratée. ce savon est vraiment, de loin, mon préféré. Le prix est très abordable et les parfums sont vraiment bon. J'ai vraiment l'impression d'être propre toute la journée.

April 20, 2018

Love this product! It always has me buying it again!

this body wash has me coming back to purchase it again and again! The product advertises as moisturizing, and does it ever! My skin is so soft after every shower! Not to mention the smell is to die for!

April 13, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Very nice

This body wash truly is heavenly... It smells so good!!! It has a very nice lather that makes me feel refreshed and great.
    Makes my skin feel soft and smooth and smelling like heaven

April 07, 2018

Love this stuff!

I recently bought this bodywash and oh my gosh it is just heavenly like the name of it states haha. I just love a great smelling bodywash and Softsoap always delivers! It also is super rich and creamy and left my skin so soft. I definitely recommend this :)

March 29, 2018

Love love love

This is my go to body wash!!! Not only does the vanilla smell AMAZING, but it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smells so good! Usually find it on sale for a great price as well! A must have for me.