SoftSoap luminous oils Reviews

May 03, 2017

I love this body wash. The oils keep my skin soft but not greasy. The scent is absolutely amazing the peony and macadamia oil scent is my favorite. Even my 8 year old daughter absolutely loves this soap.

March 10, 2017

Found this new product on sale and I decided to give it a try. I'm very fond of the softsoap body washes so I wasn't expecting to be dissapointed at all. The first thing that appealed to me was the scent. It's very sexy! The texture is also very rich. It's reasonably priced, smells amazing, and leaves your skin very irresistible. I would definitely recommend this body wash.

December 28, 2016

I'm very picky with body wash as I have sensitive skin but this stuff is so nice! It moisturizes and smells yummy. It also doesn't make me itchy which is an added bonus.

August 25, 2016

I needed a new body wash so I saw this on sale and thought hmmm it's new so why not? I love it! smells great, Nice and sudsy and left my skin sooo soft!