Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

November 24, 2020

Great stuff

This cream smells amazing! It is a splurge but honestly I do enjoy how it works, my skin looked radiant and tighter so definitely worth the buy! It does not stick or is greasy, glides on very smoothly.

November 24, 2020

Smells heavenly

It is the best smelling cream ever, it lasts a long time and it is very quick to sink into the skin, so it's never sticky. I could do without the little glitter particles but it's not a deal breaker. Just beware it contains caffeine, so if you are sensitive, limit to daytime use and just watch the amount using.

November 23, 2020
    United States

Best Coconut Cream OUT THERE

Got a little sampler from Sephora and it's been phenomenal. Skin instantly absorbs it and feels tighter too! Highly recommend it to everyone who wants a daily remedy to not only smell good but feel good. Little bit of it goes a long way

2.8/5

November 21, 2020

'Bum Bum' is actually pronounced 'Boom Boom'!

I was excited to try this product given the excellent reviews and 'promises' of the efficacy of this cream, including the claims that it "helps visibly smooth and tighten the appearance of your skin," in addition to claims that it can "prevent environmental damage on your skin." They make a number of claims, however after trying it, I'm still not 'sold.' Their products are wonderfully scented and luxurious, but after trying these for some time, they did not produce any noticeable effects that were long-lasting. The cost is also quite $$$. Try at your own risk!

1.3/5

November 21, 2020

Smells horrible!

This cream was recommended all over social media for being the best body cream on the planet. But when I bought it and opened it up I felt like I was going to throw up beside of how horrible the smell was. I don’t know how people use this

November 17, 2020

Love

I love the smell of this Brazilian bum bum cream. It’s very moisturizing and make my skin feel soft and hydrated. It’s best used when the skin is still a bit damp, making your skin feel smoother.

November 12, 2020

Brazilian Bum Bum Cream

YOU GUYS! I know quarantine has got us cooped up and wishing for the beach... open up a pot of this cream and you’ll be transported to the islands. This cream is not oily and does not leave a sticky residue at all. It comes in a variety of sizes as well. I got a sample from Sephora as a birthday gift and I loved it so much I got the bigger size. A little pricey for a cream but well worth it. Treat yourself to this amazing amazing amazing cream!! You won’t be disappointed. I even got a compliment on the way I smelled from the lady at the post office!

November 10, 2020

Smell obsessed!

I love this lotion. Which I’ve never noticed any tightening or smoothing of my skin I love the smell and texture. This lotion is hydrating without being heavy or sticky. It’s the perfect summer lotion with a lingering scent. I highly recommend getting a kit with the body spray.

November 10, 2020

Smells like heaven

This cream smells so amazing I love it. I love using it in the summer as it makes my skin feel super soft. Although I do love the scent it is a bit overpowering sometimes. Other than that it’s definitely a cream I’d recommend to everyone for the summer time.

November 07, 2020

Never go anywhere without this product

You can never go wrong with this leaves my skin soft and smooth all day , I've got so many people hooked on this , smells like beach and summer and always great !!!