S.O.S. Pads Reviews

August 08, 2017

I had no idea what these were

My boyfriend first pulled these out when we first moved in together and I literally did not see the need for them. However, they are literally lifesavers. I don't know if they have some type of magic brought together with them, but they can take off the most caked on messes on pots and surfaces... ever.
    They are also so easy to use, and do not have a strong chemical odor, which is something that I see as a positive.

Great on tough stains!

the S.O.S. pads are great for stains that are tough to get out or caked on food on pots and pans.
    they've saved my life so many times! they work so well in taking grime and dirt off without scratching surfaces.
    I always keep a pack of these under the sink.

My mom's referral

my mom referred me this product and I was so surprise of how good it is, it even clean my bath tub, I though it will ruined it but did a great job and did not leave any stains behind, use it to clean the kitchen all the time and the packages come with so many that I never run out of it.

June 04, 2017

S.O.S. the name says it all. I have tried other brands but nothing comes close to cleaning or lasting as long then the affordable, epic cleaning , S.O.S. If you never have buy these you will not regret it. My tub is always spotless.

May 30, 2017

I think S.O.S Pads make doing dishes faster when it comes to cleaning pots and pans and making then shine. I also use it on my stove and oven to clean up spills. Great product it makes life easier.

May 16, 2017

I use sos pads I my regular cleaning routine. My favourite part is that I can usually buy them in the dollar store so it fits my budget perfectly!! Have been using them for years!

May 15, 2017

I always remember my mom using these when I was a kid . S.O.S steel wool pads are a powerful cleaning tool . I really don't think there's anything they won't clean . Great for pots and pans , ovens , surfaces . Be Careful on some surfaces as it may scratch . I like to use gloves while using these as to not scratch my skin . I've noticed they are hard to find lately so i usually seek them out at dollarama stores . I highly recommend this product .

May 13, 2017

These are really tough cleaning pads, I would recommend wearing gloves as this product can make your hands reall dry and raw. It can remove almost any stains i would recommend this cleaning product to anyone.

May 11, 2017

Ma mère adorait utiliser les ''Pad'' SOS et aujourd'hui mon conjoint les utilisent pour les casseroles. Je ne peut les utiliser parce que la texture me donne la chair de poule, mais ce n'est pas très grave puisque la tâche de la vaisselle est pour lui. Ce que je peu écrire c'est que ceux qui les utilisent depuis des générations ne jure pour les SOS!!!

May 11, 2017

Good Ol' S.O.S Pads. I really love using these to clean any hard to get off dirt & grim and just to clean the sinks over all. I notice the pads produce to much product if you keep it under water for to long which is sucky but I still use them!