S.O.S. Pads Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 416 in Household Cleaning Products

June 04, 2017

S.O.S. the name says it all. I have tried other brands but nothing comes close to cleaning or lasting as long then the affordable, epic cleaning , S.O.S. If you never have buy these you will not regret it. My tub is always spotless.

May 30, 2017

I think S.O.S Pads make doing dishes faster when it comes to cleaning pots and pans and making then shine. I also use it on my stove and oven to clean up spills. Great product it makes life easier.

May 16, 2017

I use sos pads I my regular cleaning routine. My favourite part is that I can usually buy them in the dollar store so it fits my budget perfectly!! Have been using them for years!

May 15, 2017

I always remember my mom using these when I was a kid . S.O.S steel wool pads are a powerful cleaning tool . I really don't think there's anything they won't clean . Great for pots and pans , ovens , surfaces . Be Careful on some surfaces as it may scratch . I like to use gloves while using these as to not scratch my skin . I've noticed they are hard to find lately so i usually seek them out at dollarama stores . I highly recommend this product .

May 13, 2017

These are really tough cleaning pads, I would recommend wearing gloves as this product can make your hands reall dry and raw. It can remove almost any stains i would recommend this cleaning product to anyone.

May 11, 2017

Ma mère adorait utiliser les ''Pad'' SOS et aujourd'hui mon conjoint les utilisent pour les casseroles. Je ne peut les utiliser parce que la texture me donne la chair de poule, mais ce n'est pas très grave puisque la tâche de la vaisselle est pour lui. Ce que je peu écrire c'est que ceux qui les utilisent depuis des générations ne jure pour les SOS!!!

May 11, 2017

Good Ol' S.O.S Pads. I really love using these to clean any hard to get off dirt & grim and just to clean the sinks over all. I notice the pads produce to much product if you keep it under water for to long which is sucky but I still use them!

April 30, 2017

These are very tough cleaning pads.
    They will remove pretty much any stain on pots, pans, in your oven and stove top burners, you name it, they will remove it, but, they are harsh, be sure to wear gloves, the tiny pieces of metal can make your hands raw. Another thing, because they are really abrasive and do contain small metal pieces, they can scratch the surface of whatever you cleaning, I wouldn't not suggest using these on new pots or pans, even new plastic bowls I would steer clear of.

April 20, 2017

So useful, handy little things. Steal Wool Soap Pads work A to Z opposite on what Mr Clean Magic Eraser cleans on white. I used it all the time on my animal cages for the urine and it worked wonders!! Taking it all and not leaving and scum or resin. Like brand new. Simple and easy to use. When all blue soap is gone, throw it away. Get 10 in a box for a good price. Lasts a while.

April 19, 2017

Love these for cleaning my rims on my old car they make them shine again ! There great in pans as well for baked on food ,only thing I didn't I have to wear gloves cause there tear the skin off my fingers ,cheap though from buck store