Sour keys Reviews
#17 in Candy

September 07, 2020

My GO TO for my sweet tooth!

These are the yummiest treats money can buy! We purchase the big tub from Costco, and it doesn’t last long in our house! I have to hide them from the kids! Sour keys have been a favourite since my childhood. Yummy!!

October 02, 2019

Sour keys are the keys to my heart

if you like sour gummy candies you will love sour keys! They are the most perfect candy. Sour keys are very delicious. sour keys are the keys to my heart!

August 08, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Can eat till my tongue hurts!

Literally love these sweets. I'm a big fan of sour sweets and these are perfect. Some colours are more sour than others. Lots of flavour, good quality and definitely value for money. Yum.

February 25, 2019

Love these

Where do i start I love sour keys so much they are so good love the taste of them, love the green and red one's the best I'm sure every one out there has tried a sour key if you haven't your missing out.

February 11, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love

Love these. Sour hard.. Chewy all in one. Great flavor great price for what u get. What else so u need or want. Def a go to treat when u want candy. Go grab some and try them u won't be disappointed that's for sure

May 23, 2018

Love candy

I would but this product every year, they are my favorite candy, they go fron sour to sweet and they are chewy. They make my taste buds thrilled with flavor

May 04, 2018

Stale equals extra chew time

I loved these as a kid and some things don't change. The sour burst at first is fantastic. If you allow them to go stale they are nice to just suck on for however long it takes. They turn sweeter once the citric acid sour coating is sucked off. Yummy all around.

April 07, 2018

Very sour

These candy are sour!!! So if ur a sour lover then these are for u. Very yummy and perfect for a snack however need to be sealed properly after opening or will go stale.

April 01, 2018

just awesome

these are a great on the go snack. i keep some at work and at my home. everyone loves having some at my office. gives them a little pick me up in the afternoon

March 21, 2018

Meilleurs bonbons !

Ces petites sucettes sûre ont tellement bon goût ! ils sont parmi mes bonbons préféré a vie ! Je les rachèterai encore et encore ! Très peu cher il se trouve partout !!