• sour skittles
  • sour skittles

sour skittles Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 287 in Candy

June 06, 2017

I do love these Spur Skittles! It satisfies two cravings at once, sweet and sour! They are a nice chewy little candy that has some amazing flavours but be prepared to pucker up because they are sour and addicting!

June 06, 2017

If I have a sour candy craving, sour Skittles is one of my go to candies! The coating is one of the most sour of all the candies - to the point that I can only have a few before I can feel it in my tongue so I don't eat as many at once as other candies. This is a good thing! The sweet and fruity candy centre provides the tongue with a break from the sour outside. Delicious!

May 30, 2017

Dans leurs jolies et flamboyants emballages vert fluo ils ne passent pas inaperçus et c'est parfait comme première attribue quand on veut pas resté dans l'ombre de la concurrence. Autres qualificatifs que j'octroie aux Skittles Sour/Sures outre son superbe emballage et son goût vraiment, vraiment, très très surette et j'en passe pour porté votre attention principalement sur celui-ci. A mon avis le qualificatif #1 du Skittles Sour/Sure c'est rien d'autre que d'être le meilleur bonbon de tout les temps..! Si mangé ces mini joyaux de sucre remplis d'autant de saveur est considéré comme étant un péché alors pardonné moi mon Dieu car je serai et resterai toujours une brebis égaré au bec sucré... loll..

March 01, 2016

Sour skittles are so fun to eat. I like the different colours and they have a tang that leaves you wanting more. It's easy to finish a whole bag. Not good for the teeth but once in a while with a good brushing wouldn't harm.

March 01, 2016

One of my all time favourite sour candies. Such a great spin off of the classic skittles, but super sour and sweet. I have to keep myself from buying them I like them so much.

November 01, 2015

I always make the sour face when I eat these. Flavours are good.

September 23, 2015

Kids love them , and parents love the faces made even more :) lol

March 13, 2015

I love these skittles so much, but they do hurt your tongue after awhile just because they are super sour. But other then that they are so yummy!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender