Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 206 in Soft Drinks

May 18, 2017

These are my go to drinks this summer! I have cut sugar out of my diet and had a really hard time finding something to curb my cravings. Needless to say these have been a lifesaver. They are delicious, and really curb any sugar cravings I have mid-day. My only gripe is that they are on the pricey side!

March 17, 2017

I bought this drink from Costco and it is very affordable. I don't like drinking water so this a great alternative. It has a little fizz to it, but not like pop. I find it is refreshing and the Black raspberry is my favorite. You get a lot in a bottle and sometimes it takes me 2 days to finish it. I highly recommend this sparkling water, it tastes good and not artificial.

February 28, 2017

I love this product because it has zero side effects I use this product to replace for fruit juice, soda, and alcohol. The drink quince my thirst just like water and it helps me want to drink more water. I would definately recommend this product to others. LOVE IT!

January 21, 2016

This is one of the best no calorie beverages available presently. It's so flavourful and you will completely forget it is calorie free. It can be purchased individually at Walmart or per case at Costco and its very affirdable at less than $1.25 per bottle.

June 18, 2015

Tried this for the first time and was pleasantly surprised by the taste. It tastes like a Wildberry cooler without the alcohol. But I found ( at least for myself) that it has to be cold to be enjoyed. And I wish it came in a larger container.

June 16, 2015

So far my favorite flavor, there are still few to try. But I really like how tasty and refreshing it is.