Special K Cereal with Red Berries Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 399 in Cereal

May 14, 2017

This cereal is so delicious. As soon as I get home I portion it into snack sized ziplock bags and take it to work, send them with the kids to school as a snack, and leave some in my car.

3.2/5

February 13, 2017

I've been eating Special K for years, and it's been my go to cereal for as long as I can remember but occasionally as a special treat I get Special K with red berries. Delicious, and still nutritious I don't feel like I'm completely cheating on my lifestyle diet

September 16, 2016

This is a bigger hit than any junk food at our house. This is best with almond milk and blueberries in it too. What a great, healthy treat! We're all hooked!

April 26, 2016

This is my all time favourite cereal, when the berries are softened a bit because of the milk the flavour explodes in your mouth! If you haven't tried Special K with berries cereal yet go buy a box, you will not be sorry and I bet it'll become one of your favorites.

February 10, 2016

Très bonnes céréales !! Dejeuner plus complet comportant des fruits. Ingrédients de qualité avec un prix très abordable. A fait fureur à la maison.

January 29, 2016

Good cereal for all family. I love it, the kids love it and they are good for health.

January 25, 2016

Crunchy, a little sweet without being overwhelming. I'm addicted!

January 20, 2016

My family loves Special k with red berries! I just can't seem to keep it in my house! It also seems to be toddler approved by my little 2 year old! I would highly recommend it. We try to be health conscious in our family and still eat great tasting food!

December 09, 2015

Just love Special K with Red Berries!!! Even my kids love the taste. There are tons on tasty dried strawberries in each box which means every bowl gets lots. I also love the Special K flakes. They have a different texture and flavour from the original Special K but oh so delicious.

2.0/5

November 16, 2015

I really enjoy Special K cereal so I thought I'd try with red berries but I didn't enjoy the texture of the "freeze dried" berries.