Special K Pastry Crisps Cookies and Cream Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 275 in Granola Bars

April 04, 2017

Whenever i need a quick snack, these are like amazing. They're crunchy, flakey and sweet. Love this flavour the best ! it is so delicious! easy to eat on the go! lovee

April 04, 2017

What a great snack! 100 calories per pack and they leave you feeling satisfied! AWESOME! I managed to get a box of 5 for $1.00 !! I had to go back and buy more since my kids ate a couple packs on me. This is perfect for when you are craving something but are watching what you eat.

April 10, 2016

These are a nice, lower calorie alternative to a chocolate bar or cookies when you have a craving. They are thin and crispy. The chocolate outside is not too sweet and the creamy, sticky filling is pretty good. It's nice that there are 2 bars in a package, feels like you're eating more. Haha.

April 10, 2016

I love Special k pastry crisps and the cookies ans cream one is my favorite. Yes it is kind of sweet but it's not to sweet. And it's still a healthy snack

April 08, 2016

I'm a high chocolate lover however I did jot enjoy these, I realize that they are not going to taste like a chocolate bar as it is a healthy alternative but I just found that they are too dry and I could barely taste the filling inside. I do like the other flavors of pastry crisps just not these.

February 17, 2016

These are delicious if you are a chocolate lover. They help me get through my chocolate cravings. Not the healthiest option, but I like to have these around at work so I can eat one if I need some chocolate instead of going to the vending machine and getting something less healthy.

January 29, 2016

I really liked these. Not many calories and you get two bars which is good. It is a snack that isn't too sweet and it fills me up.

January 12, 2016

I find them yummy and don't mind if their sweet. I recommend.

August 27, 2015

These taste like oreos with an aftertaste of chemicals. They're expensive and barely kick hunger or cravings.

July 19, 2015

I love these, they have just enough chocolate that it is good. I always have a box of these around.

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin

TheNinja added a new review for
    Whiskas perfect portions