3.6/5
Special K Pastry Crisps Reviews
Ranked #9 in Granola Bars

In a world full of temptation it can be oh-so-hard to stay the course. That’s why there’s Special K® Blueberry Pastry Crisps!

Two of these blueberry-flavored Pastry Crisp Bars are 100 fruity calories. Made with lip-smacking blueberry flavor and drizzled with vanilla icing, Blueberry Pastry Crisps make it a “snap” to stay on track. Being good never tasted so great.

Also available for purchase in single serve packages.

* Product description via specialk.com

July 21, 2017

Great little snack

I tried the Special K Pastry Crisps in Strawberry Flavour and I really liked it. Its crispy with sweet strawberry flavour, its the perfect size and great if your trying to eat better and are having a sweet craving. I will definitely be buying again.

June 22, 2017

I will definitely buy again so good

I love all Special K Cereal products especially these strawberry bars. They are light and crispy and slightly sweet. Its definitely enough to satisfy your cravings. I take them to work for a snack and my oldest just had his first one and he loved it.

1.7/5

May 31, 2017

These bars are so gross and have next to no nutritional value. I guess they could be good if you are craving a treat but if you eat these to stay full -- good luck. They are so sickly sweet and contain no protein to keep you full.

May 25, 2017

I have these for my breakfast sometimes and they are very tasty. They kind of remind me of pop tarts except more healthy :) I like the strawberry the best, don't care for the blueberry ones :)

May 25, 2017

Such a great product! My kids love to see these in their lunches! I enjoy taking them to work myself, as a quick morning snack. I like the light taste they have, and the fruity flavour too. Two thumbs up!

May 07, 2017

These bars are some of my all time favorite, they are small enough for a small pick me up during the day when I need one. Perfect size for an addition to my lunches, and super tasty which actually makes me want to eat a whole box in one sitting.

March 17, 2017

These are nice little snacks when you have a bit of a sweets craving. I love how light these are, and the flavour is pretty good ! I find them a bit on the pricey side, so i usually wait until they come on sale and stock up on a few boxes. Very yummy

March 17, 2017

Tres bonne bar.Pour moi c'est la collation parfaite avec un tres bon gout de fruit.Les enfants adorent ceux au chocolat.Tres souvent on speciaux dans les epicerie.

March 08, 2017

This bar is a good light snack. Flavour is good considering it is a 100 calorie snack. Taste could be improved but probably only with the added calories and therefore I think it is good as is!

February 20, 2017

absolutely tell in love with these light little snacks!
    they're perefect for on the go and dont have much calories, for the taste, thats great!
    they're similar to pop tarts