Special K Protein Cereal Reviews
#25 in Cereal

Protein is a little nutrient that packs a big punch! Besides being a major component of all the cells in your body, it can help you satisfy hunger longer (as part of a high protein diet).

Good thing each delicious bowl of Special K® Protein Cereal has a combination of 10g protein plus 3g fiber, making it a great way to start the day. With those little-nutrients-that-could plus a crispy crunch and lightly sweetened wheat, soy and rice flakes, you’ll be feeling the willpower of The Protein Effect all morning long.

October 13, 2017

It's so good!!

I love this cereal. It tastes delicious, good for you, and very satisfying. I feel good feeding this to everyone in my family. And they love it too. Good value. I will buy this cereal again and recommend it to family and friends.

1.7/5

October 03, 2017

Hard and lumpy

This cereal is not like other types of Special K which are relatively flaky and crisp. The cereal bits are coated with a hard coating that makes them sharp rather than crispy. I found it pretty scratchy to eat. A really heavy breakfast meal, but not pleasant enough to make a snack out of.

September 29, 2017

A great cereal for your busy mornings.

I'm pleasantly surprised by this cereal. I for some reason assumed it'd be super sweet, but I enjoy that it isn't. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and a great crunch! I like this cereal as it's simple, no fuss. It's perfect for a quick breakfast.

September 27, 2017

Definitely going to get some more.

This cereal is great. The flavour is awesome, although I did find it a little plain on its own, but it was perfect with some fruit.
    The crunchiness is amazing and so is the little burst of energy you get from the protein.
    The only thing I didn't like was the size of the box.

2.8/5

September 22, 2017

Not bad but not my favourite.

I picked this up because I had a coupon for a free box and I regularly buy Kellogg's cereals. I'm not a huge fan of vanilla flavouring though, so this probably wasn't going to be a huge hit for me right from the start. I do like the clusters of granola and the majority of the other ingredients. As well, it stays crunchy in the milk and that's a huge plus for me. Sadly, the vanilla just doesn't appeal.

May 02, 2017

Great flavour and amazing macros (high protein and high fibre). I've been obsessed with this cereal for 3 years now. Tastes better than other protein cereals I've tried (e.g. Vector). The only downside is that it only comes in relatively small boxes, at least at the grocery stores I frequent. I would like to get value packs.

January 16, 2017

I enjoy this protein cereal. It has a good taste and keeps me feeling full. It works well as a quick snack too in some greek yogurt. Will purchase again.

2.2/5

September 29, 2016

For some reason.. I didn't like this at all my taste buds just didn't agree with it. It just tasted bland when I had it for the first time. Then tried it again a couple times and I just don't like the taste of it. I had to add banana on my last try.

August 26, 2016

Special K Protein was a pretty tasty cereal! It is great for a boost of protein after a run or home workout-I much prefer this cereal instead of a protein bar!

August 15, 2016

I love the taste! I have it for breakfast and even take a small bag of it in my purse in case I get hungry on the road. It has everything I'm looking for in a cereal. Love it!