Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal Reviews
#11 in Cereal

Special K® Vanilla Almond Cereal can make you look good all over too. With just 1.5 grams of fat per serving, it’s an oh-so-happy way to start your day. Crunchy rice and whole grain wheat flakes are sprinkled with roasted almonds and a touch of honey and vanilla. Just pour yourself a serving any time you need a little "home sweet home." We've got you covered.

October 13, 2017

Soo Goood

We currently just finished a box lastnight and I bought 2 more today at Sobeys. I love Special K, so crispy crunchy with Vanilla flavoring bite size with almond slivers. So healthy and yummy! As a dry munch or enjoy with Milk. perfect for anytime snacking.

June 08, 2017

Honestly, this is the only cereal I will eat. It is amazing in so many ways. It's sweet without being too sweet and has that much needed fibre. LOVE IT!!

June 08, 2017

I can eat cereal all the time. This Special K almond is delicious. A great vanilla flavor with tons of almonds that add to the crunch and give you more protein. Delicious!

May 31, 2017

I'm a big cereal fan and this cereal delivers!! Filling and delicious AND a healthier option for a fantastic breakfast! I've eaten it as an afternoon snack many times too!!

April 30, 2017

I love special K vanilla almond cereal! The flakes are crunchy and have a really delicious vanilla flavour. The slivers of almonds are such a nice addition to this cereal. I like adding fresh blueberries or bananas to mine. Makes for a really yummy breakfast or snack.

April 16, 2017

who doesnt love special k but i must say this is my fav of them all its a great way to start the day especially on thoughs busy mornings i also enjoy the flavour that doesnt get super saggy qucikly and the thin pieces of almonds

April 14, 2017

I LOVE this cereal. This is my absolute favorite cereal I have ever had! I buy it every single time I see that it's on sale. I haven't bought it when it's not on sale though because I do find it a little pricey for my liking. It's crunchy and sweet and everything I'm looking for in a cereal.

April 06, 2017

This cereal is SO good ! I love having cereal with almonds in it, and the flavour of Vanilla is so noticeable, i love it ! This cereal is on the pricey side, so i only ever buy it if it comes on sale, but it's definitely a great cereal, and it's healthier for you than other alternatives !

April 05, 2017

I love almonds in my cereal!! Special K is super delicious and nutritious, this used to be one of my favourites but there are so many new kinds out now. I'm sure I'll circle my way back to it eventually, it is really good.

April 03, 2017

I love this cereal, although a little on the expensive side, I always try to price match when I can and I buy a few to stock.
    I try not to eat a lot of cereal, but on busy mornings it is nice to have before heading off to work.
    I love the almond pieces and the nice vanilla flavour. It is most definitely my favourite cereal at the moment. I even got my family and friends to try it - and now they love it too!