Spectro Gel Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 1049 in Facial Cleansers

April 16, 2017

I really dig this product. It comes in 2 sizes, one for travel and one for regular. The smaller size really lasts a really long time so its perfect for traveling or sending with to camp when you're away for a while. I love this product because its light enough that it doesnt dry out your skin! Perfect for those with sensitive skin.

April 01, 2017

Well it may work for my sensitive skin, and doesn't strip my skin I find it makes my skin oily after use. The pump works well and provides the exact right amount for my face.

March 05, 2017

Best cleanser ever! If you have sensitive skin but you want something that works well without the frills, this one is your best bet! It works well as a body wash too.

February 28, 2017

After using Spectro Gel cleanser to wash my face, my skin feels soft while removing oil. Many cleansers may remove oil and leave my skin feeling really dry, but Spectro leaves my skin smooth and not irritated.

February 15, 2017

I began using spectro gel 2 years ago. I had tried every product imaginable to try and get rid of my acne prone skin. This really is the only product I need now. Once a day and voila. No more acne, no more blemishes... I'm a very happy customer.

January 09, 2017

J'utilise ce nettoyant doux depuis mon adolescence. J'ai toujours eu une peau normal, mais sa formule non-irritante convient à ma peau. Ce produit m'assure un nettoyage en profondeur ainsi qu'une hydratation du visage. Je l'utilise quotidiennement, matin et soirs pour une peau fraîche et nette.

January 09, 2017

My teenagers have sensitive skin and we found that this product made their skin drier than usual. My son found that his neck and chin area was irritated after using this product.

January 07, 2017

I love this Product but the Smell need to be re-think... IT Smell like "alcool" !! But for cleaning my face, IT work perfectly. I have sensitive skin and i love this Product

December 29, 2016

I've been using this cleanser for my face every time I shower for years now, and it works so well. It prevents dry skin and also diminishes skin problems like acnea.

September 13, 2016

I'm acne prone and my dermatologist suggested this cleanser over every commercial expensive cleanser out there. It's significantly cleared up my skin. Worth every penny!