Spectro Gel Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

May 27, 2017

Le nettoyant laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau après le lavage. Par contre, je n'ai pas remarqué de différence significative sur l'apparence mon visage et ce, après plus de trois semaines d'utilisation donc je suis assez déçues du produit.

May 12, 2017

Since i have a very fussy skin i cant really use any kind of soap and spectro gel Just gave 100% satisfaction.No more redness or peeling skin. Just feel so fresh after using it .I Just love it and sure will use for the rest of my life i cant live without that precious.

May 12, 2017

I have sensitive blemish prone skin. This product works well for me. I have tried many face washes, none of which have decreased the incidence of blemishes until using spectro gel.

April 16, 2017

I really dig this product. It comes in 2 sizes, one for travel and one for regular. The smaller size really lasts a really long time so its perfect for traveling or sending with to camp when you're away for a while. I love this product because its light enough that it doesnt dry out your skin! Perfect for those with sensitive skin.

April 01, 2017

Well it may work for my sensitive skin, and doesn't strip my skin I find it makes my skin oily after use. The pump works well and provides the exact right amount for my face.

March 05, 2017

Best cleanser ever! If you have sensitive skin but you want something that works well without the frills, this one is your best bet! It works well as a body wash too.

February 28, 2017

After using Spectro Gel cleanser to wash my face, my skin feels soft while removing oil. Many cleansers may remove oil and leave my skin feeling really dry, but Spectro leaves my skin smooth and not irritated.

February 15, 2017

I began using spectro gel 2 years ago. I had tried every product imaginable to try and get rid of my acne prone skin. This really is the only product I need now. Once a day and voila. No more acne, no more blemishes... I'm a very happy customer.

January 09, 2017

J'utilise ce nettoyant doux depuis mon adolescence. J'ai toujours eu une peau normal, mais sa formule non-irritante convient à ma peau. Ce produit m'assure un nettoyage en profondeur ainsi qu'une hydratation du visage. Je l'utilise quotidiennement, matin et soirs pour une peau fraîche et nette.

January 09, 2017

My teenagers have sensitive skin and we found that this product made their skin drier than usual. My son found that his neck and chin area was irritated after using this product.