Sprite Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 206 in Soft Drinks

April 26, 2017

I have never personally been a big fan of sprite I prefer mountain Dew or gingerale but my boyfriend loves the stuff, I can admit the fresh lemon lime flavour is nice on a hot summer day but sprite is deffently not my go to pop I find it over powering and it leaves this wierd after taste in my mouth!

January 15, 2017

Sprite is of of my favorite soda pops. It looks clean and clear, bubbly almost, and the taste is delicious. I would recommend Sprite to everyone to try.

December 05, 2016

i don't really care for the flavour of sprite on it's own, it tastes really syrupy with a bit of lemon and lime to it, so i usually use it while i'm mixing drinks, which is when it tastes a lot better, always something we have around the house

October 23, 2016

I'm a fan of Sprite, especially during the hot summer months. It is crisp and bubbly. However, I have a hard time finding diet Sprite in cases of 34 cans. I prefer it to 7 up and would like the no calorie option available at my super market.

March 22, 2016

Sprite is the only pop I buy. Compared to other brands the price is comparable. I find the taste much fuller than other pops such as 7up. The diet Sprite is disgusting though.

March 02, 2016

If I were to drink pop, I would choose to drink Sprite. That is the pop of choice whenever I eat out. I like that it is colorless and it has no caffeine. It quenches my thirst effectively and is sweet. The only reason I don't drink it more often is due to its sugar content ... but it's likely no more than any other pop.

January 25, 2016

Sprite has been my drink of choice lately. Not all that good for you but does have a great taste. I give it 2 thu,bs up.....

December 03, 2015

I like drinking sprite,it has a nice flavor and its kind of refreshing, nice to have as a treat now and then because pop does. Contain a lot of sugar.

July 08, 2015

I love sprite. It is a very refreshing drink and goes well with everything. Especially in the summer on a hot day.

July 08, 2015

a bit sugary, but very tasty and good at partys