St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

August 04, 2021

GREAT!

A great add to a skin-care routine. I religiously use this and satisfied with my results. I love the exfoliants and that it is not too rough on the skin!

August 04, 2021
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Good scrub

This is one the good brands which have been out for quite a while now I have been using this since I was quite young and have always found it quite good in the skin I would suggest for oily skin as it works well on it .the cost is very reasonable too

August 03, 2021

Best All over Clean

I have using this face scrub for over ten years on and off. Love the way it makes my skin feel, super soft and clean. I love the way the scrub feels when your using it, really feel like your cleaning out your pores and getting everything out.

August 01, 2021

Hands never felt better!

I work in the waitress business and my hands are the worst! After using this product my hands have never felt better! I would definitely recommend this product!

July 29, 2021

100% natural and 100$ my best choice

This product is unbelivable, it's natural, hight quality, no expensive smell good, i really live this one, i buy it for me and my family

I begin with st-yves with this product and now i have try a lot of products and i really love st-yves

July 29, 2021

J’adore ce produit

J’adore ce produit à l’abricot l’odeur es agréable et reste sur la peau les petites graines qui frotte le visage son agréable et pour finaliser et laisse une peau douce au toucher .je l’utilise depuis des années je l’adore toujours autant.

July 28, 2021

Not bad

I like how this product has 100% Natural Exfoliant, Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Oil Free, and Hypoallergenic. These for a plus for me. I liked how it did deep cleans that left my skin smooth and glowing. However, after a few more times of use, I started to get rash type of reaction. So to change this but still use it I was using it less and not as recommended on the product. I wish I was able to use this product to its full potential. Because this didn't really work for me, I will still recommended to my family and friends as it does what it advertises but it is not for everyone's skin type that's for sure.

July 26, 2021

Great Scrub

I love this exfoliating scrub. Leaves my skin clean and soft. The lovely apricot scent is refreshing. Use this scrub perhaps 3 time a week. This is my go to brand.

July 24, 2021

Love, love, love!!

I absolutely love this product! I wash my face with it every morning and it makes it soooo soft! It also smells amazing, so that's a bonus 😉 Price point is great, totally affordable.

July 20, 2021

Great

Very great product and definitely recommend for anyone. I highly enjoy this product and recommend to everyone I know. I’m always looking for products I love and I cannot say enough good things about this product.