St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    2.0/5

December 09, 2018

Too rough!

I tried this for a few months. I thought it felt a bit rough on my skin but didnt think much if it. After a few months the lady at the small noticed my skin wasnt looking as good as it used to. She said the apricot scrub was making tiny tears in my skin. I have since switched to a honey scrub and have noticed a huge difference.

December 07, 2018

That smell though

I love this so much because after i use it i feel so nice. plus the smell makes me feel so clean and pretty. I would recommend this to everyone. It is so smooth.

December 07, 2018

Makes my skin feel great

I understand that this scrub does an amazing job at getting rid of dead skin. Personally I find it to be much to aggressive though, and have concerns it is damaging the good skin as well. A dermatologist friend told me to never use it field just that reason. I would prefer for my wrinkle to come naturally not because I damaged my good skin.

December 06, 2018

Weekly morning routine staple!

I love this scrub, I use it two to three times a week and each time it leaves my skin feeling smooth. I would not use it more than 2 or 3 times a week as it tends to really dry out your skin if you use it too much.

December 06, 2018

Love the scrub!!

I can't say enough I loved the smell the texture the price !
    In the winter I love this although I don't use it year round dry skin I use it on my arms and legs so smooth and soft probably not advised but 100% works

December 04, 2018

very good product, just a little coarse

I've been using this product for years. My face feels very clean and smooth after using it. I had one bad experience with it and stopped using it though when a bead got into my eye, and it was really painful. I had to go to eye doctor to check if my cornea got scratched, fortunately it was fine.

I love this product but also little scared to use, but I have used it on my hands, feet and body as a scrub.

affordable

this is a great and affordable product that does exactly what it says its going to do. I use it about 2-3 times a week along with some of there other products and will continue to repurchase it.

Smooth face!

This facial scrub is great!!!! It leaves my face smooth and fresh. It’s gentle enough for my sensitive skin. And bonus - it has a really great scent :)

December 02, 2018

Would buy it again

This face scrub is very good but i have dry skin so it drys out my skin even more then what it really is i still habed it a chance and when i did it was amazing my face was cleared less then a week i dont recomend this product to people who have dry skin cuase it will dry your face ouy but with a good moisturizer you'll be fine

November 25, 2018

Great price

Loving this product. It works like a charm and I haven’t had any issues with it yet. It exfoliates really well with a brush or Clarisonic. It’s at a cheap price point and so easy to use. Recommend it!