St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 25, 2019

Too harsh on sensitive skin

The particles are really big and harsh and I only use it on my T-zone. My skin does feel softer after using it but it always becomes very red. I won't recommend anyone with sensitive skin to try it.

August 25, 2019

I buy this a lot

This is a very affordable product. Great facial scrub. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I also use this as a hand scrub. It will leave the back of your hands really soft. Not harsh at all.

August 24, 2019

My all time fav scrub

Growing up I had acne. Yep. Acne. Who hasn’t? Lmao. But mine was BAAAD. Up until I walked into the dollar store (yes the dollar store also carries this), and decided to try this. I know it’s not made for acne. It’s just an exfoliating scrub, but it cured my acne I swear! It even helped remove some of the acne scarring. An amazing product. I don’t have acne any more, but I still use this till this day. Now it just makes sure I feel fresh every morning. Highly recommend for all skin types

August 23, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Longtime Favorite!

This product has been one of my longtime favorites for many years. It work really well and leaves skin nice and smooth. It's a great quality product without breaking the bank. I intend to continue using it for many more years to come.

Too harsh?

This is an overall great product when it comes to exfoliating but it seems to be too harsh on my skin and other people I’ve talked too. Hhhhhjhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaarrrrsssshhh

Uttar Pradesh, India

Best facial scrubs everrrrrrrrr!!!

This is by far my most fave thing to use.. st. Ives scrubs... literally i have been using these since forever.. my mom my sister my whole family trusts this brand and why not.. lives upto all expectations.. totally worth it... i love love love this scrub..

My favourite

I have been a big fan of St Ives products for many years now. Always excited to try their new products and haven’t been disappointed. Great product and I use it daily.

August 19, 2019

love this stuff

This is the only product I've ever found that does the deep down pore cleansing that my skin needs sometimes. I use it 1-2x a week and it keeps acne and clogged pores at bay. Been using it for years!

August 17, 2019

A staple in my routine

Absolutely stands the test of time. I have been using this product for years, the results are incredible. A gentle scrub that gets the job done and leaves skin feeling smooth and smelling fresh.

August 17, 2019

Try this product it does wonders

I was giving this product as a gift. I tried it and loved it from day one. It exfoliates and leaves my skin fresh and glowing. I love how it makes my skin feel.