St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

May 10, 2022

Not a fan

I am not a fan of this type of exfoliating facial wash. They really doesn't do anything. It's a good value for the price. But I just use it as a extra facial wash on top of my normal facial wash.

April 29, 2022

Very Good

This is a good body scrub for my hubby. The scrub is rough enough. Its very strong in removing his dead skin. He can feels the difference when touching his body after use. His skin feels smoother, soft and brighten

April 28, 2022

Love

I have been using St. Ives for a long time. They have gentle scents Exfoliates skin and leaves it soft to the touch. Price and value is fair. I do enjoy their products.

April 03, 2022

Best scrub

Bedt scrub for weekly use. I love to pamper myself over the weekend with the scrub as a part of my daily regimen.Good products good price i like picking the larger tub for my use.

April 02, 2022

L’essayer c’est l’adopter!

C’est mon exfoliant préféré. Je l’utilise depuis plusieurs années. Il rends ma peau propre, douce et rafraîchi. Il exfolie très bien sans irriter la peau. De plus, l’odeur est agréable. Je ne peux plus m’en passer. Il fait partie de ma routine hebdomadaire.

March 29, 2022

Smooth face

It gently exfoliates, removing my dry skin and leaves my face smooth and fresh feeling. The scent is wonderful, not too strong and applies and washes off easily.

March 24, 2022

Lovely fragrance

I love this scrub. It leaves my skin feeling soft and healthy. It helps get rid of the dead cells and black heads up to some extent. My husband can not resist this product too.

March 21, 2022

So smooth!

I love this facial scrub!! Not only is the smell absolutely delicious but my face is always so smooth after use and has helped clear it up tremendously.

March 08, 2022

Love this!

I absolutely love this face wash. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed! I have been using this for years, and will continue to do so! I would highly recommend this!

February 27, 2022

Impressed

This facial scrub leaves my face feeling so soft and keeping my skin clear from blemishes! I really love how it is very gentle and not harsh and doesn’t burn!