St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Gently exfoliates and moisturizes

Inexpensive scrub, gently and effectively exfoliates the face without drying out the skin. Pleasant fragrance and not harsh on the skin. Would definitely recommend

October 19, 2020

St-Yves skin apricot exfoliating facial srub

I love and use this product on my skin since I am a teenager .I am now 35 and still use it!!!Leave smooth skin with a beautiful aroma.Great quality-price and I highly recommend it|You will love this product just like I did.!It is a must in skincare beauty routine!!!!

I love st Ives products

At Ives is one of the products I’m actually able to use on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and this brand doesn’t make my skin break out. As for the apricot i love the smell it’s not too strong but still smells so good !

October 19, 2020

I really enjoyed using this product!

This product works like a charm when it comes to exfoliating my skin. It left my skin feeling really soft and refreshed. My best friend loves this product too! Would highly recommend this exfoliator!

Best ever

I love the scent of this. It makes you feel refreshed after having your shower. I love how it makes my skin on my face feels after its been used. So smooth.

Use everyday

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!I use this everyday and have been for a while,my skin always feel clean and refreshed after I use.It smells great! I would highly recommend this product.

New Brunswick, Canada

This will make you feel new!

This will absolutely exfoliate very well and have your skin glowing. I'm not sure if the glow was from removing all of the dead skin or if some of it was from how incredibly abrasive this is. I don't want to use it on my face anymore but I have been using it on my elbows knees and feet in the shower to exfoliate them and it works really well!

Great for your face

I use this product on a regular basis. It is feels great on skin and smells good too. I feel like it removes all impurities and blackheads and whiteheads and doesn’t aggravate skin. I would recommend this product.

October 17, 2020

Great product

I bought the blackhead scrub for the first time a few months ago. How and why did I wait so long? The smell is not overbearing and the exfoliation isn't to rough. I use it daily and have noticed a difference especially my Tzone. I'm hooked now.

October 15, 2020

Use this everyday!

This is the most amazing facial scrub I have ever tried. I first tried it 2 years ago and was hooked. It just makes my face feel fresh, clean and amazing! I know buy it as stocking staffers for my girls.