St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews
Ranked #1 in Facial Exfoliators

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

September 19, 2017

Great scrub - can be a bit harsh though

I've used this scrub for years but have lately been noticing that it can be a little abrasive if your skin is getting thinner / more sensitive like mine is. It's still a really effective scrub I just now find that I need to mix it with a cream facial cleanser so my skin doesn't get "over scrubbed" and raw in some places.

Love this product

A little goes a long way with this product. My face is let feeling so soft and fresh after using it. I only use it 1 or 2 times a week otherwise my face gets irritated.

Apricot heaven?

So whenever I have a breakout, st Ives exfoliating masking really do it for me! the only issue is I'll tend to overuse it, for a week and than breakout more... when used in proper quantity its great!

Best facial scrub

I tried this some years back because of the price and found that it really does work! Ive been using it for about 8 years now and I wont use anything else.

Works great!!!

I purchased this product as a trial and love it. My face feels so clean and smooth after using it. You don't need a lot to do your whole face so the container lasts a long time. I would recommend it anyone!!

Not something special

I bought St.Yves Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub just once. It works great for my body, but not for face - too coarse scrubbing pieces ( I don't have sensitive skin).

LOVE!

I've always looked for a face scrub that I could use that wouldn't break my face out and I finally found it! I love the smell and how smooth it makes my face feel after using!

September 16, 2017

Un de mes produits préférés

Cet exfoliant est un de mes préférés! En plus de bien nettoyer ma peau en profondeur et de ne pas etre irritant, le prix est juste parfait! Un super produit a petit prix, que demander de plus!?

Love this stuff

I use the St. Ives Apricot scrub frequently! I have tried other scrubs, but I always go back to this one.
    My only negative, is I wish it had a few more pieces of exfolliant in it. Otherwise perfect!!

Another holy grail product

Use it frequently and I promise you'll never see a black/white head. Skin looks and feels clean, make up goes on so much better and all face products work better on my skin now that I don't have dead skin sitting on my face!