St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 25, 2019

KEEPS MY SKIN SMOOTH

This scrub keeps my face smooth, clean, and fresh with this scrub. The beads get rid of the dead skin cells and keep my face so smooth. Overall, i would recommend this product!

June 25, 2019

I will buy it again for sure!

I love this product, I use it daily. Your skin feels refresh and soft after. I find that it helps with the dark spots plus I don't get pimples or anything like that because the face gets a deep cleaning every day. I also used to get very dry skin around the nose area but not anymore.

June 24, 2019

A good deep cleanse

Its good but it kinda dries my face. I usually use a moisturizer after using this but I like it because it clears and brightens my face whenever i use it.

June 24, 2019

cheap and best

I once tried st.ives and never went back! I have a very sensitive skin and can get irritated with most of the scrubs but this one did magic and worked so well! Will recommend this product.

June 21, 2019

ST. IVES FRESH SKIN APRICOT EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB

Lovely scent and leaves face feeling clean and refreshed. Easy to open and good control of amount squeezed out. Great for after a long day spend outside in the elements.

June 21, 2019

Great scrub

My husband, daughter and I love this brand. It's so easy to open and use. I really like the scent. Great price and packaging. I love the way I feel afterwards.

June 20, 2019

Good one

I bought it few months ago did help but my skin was still dry. Did help a bit and works okay ... i could say i’d give it to be fair 4.5 out of 5 . Love the smell though

New Brunswick, Canada

Staple in my routine!

This has always been a staple in my skincare routine. Been using this since high school always gives instant smoothing results whenever my skin needs a boost of softening and brightening.

Works good

I love using this product when my skin feels like it needs a deep scrub and I feel it get down deep. Only thing that is a bit of a downer is sometimes the scrub bits dont come off my face that well.

Saskatchewan, Canada

If you want to feel brand new? Check yesss on this

I love how smooth I felt! I needed a "renewal" I have always loved st. Ives products so there really wasn't a second thought about it. If I need a "reset", I will try the other scrubs!