St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 17, 2019

J'adore ce produit

J'ai la peau sensible et ce produit me va très bien. Ma peau devient plus douce et le teint plus uniforme. Elle réduit mes pores de peau.j'ai une peau desquame beaucoup et ce produit permet à ma peau de respirer.

February 17, 2019

Cute but not for me

My skin felt lovely and I liked the smell but I'm not quite sure this product is for melanated people. I smelled good but I didnt really see a difference in the quality of my skin

0.5/5

February 16, 2019

This scrub AGES skin!!!

This scrub is made with ground up apricot pit which causes micro-tears to the skin!! Using this product can SERIOUSLY age you!! Please do NOT use this on your face!!!

February 14, 2019

My slin feels so soft and clean

I use this scrub 3 times a week and my skin feels so soft and clean. I used to have large pores but now they are gone. Would definitely recommend this.

Holy Grail Item!

I think I have been using this product since I was in grade 8 that was over 15 years ago! My skin always feels soft and smooth after using this exfoliating scrub, but it is not too harsh for everyday use either! It is perfect!

Smells great and works

I love using this st ives scrub. Smells great and works beautifully. I use this almost every day. The price is also very affordable and last a very long time. I recommend this product..

February 13, 2019

ST. IVES FRESH SKIN APRICOT EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB

I would most definitely buy St.Ives fresh skin apricot exfoliating facial scrub when I use up my current . My skin felt soft and smooth with no dry skin feeling, like some other products. I am able to wash it all off with no residue plugging my pores. The fresh apricot smell was very uplifting for me. I have most definitely recommended this to my family and friends. I purchased mine at Factory Direct for a really fair price and less money than other stores.

February 13, 2019

Scent is amazing !!

Great product the scent smells like a
    Peach 🍑 omg makes me want to eat my face lol! You really feel the smooth effect it has on your face aftet rinsing !-also it’s a great brightner!

February 12, 2019

I've been using this product for years and its kept my skin

I love how I'm not allergic to the smell of this product and I don't break out in a rash either,my skin is left feeling clean and refreshing my blackheads down to a minimum which was always an impossible feat for me when I was younger

February 12, 2019

Perfect cheap option

I find this scrub works as well as any other expensive one. My face feels super soft after I use it. I like the St. Ives brand in general and I will always go back to this product.