St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

January 27, 2020

A little goes a long way

A little of this exfoliant goes a long way. Smells fresh but I find it slightly TOO scented. It works good to give the skin a nice buffer! Wish it had more natural ingredients

Scrub-a-dub!

So, I originally found out about this product because an old roommate of mine used it. I once snuck some from her bottle because I was out of scrub and it smelt amazing and I've never gone back. Not only does it give you a great exfoliating scrub, it smells amazing, so win-win.

Good quality

It smells good and seems to do the exfoliating job right. My only issue is that it tends to leave my skin a little dry after I use it so I only use it once in awhile

January 26, 2020

I use this daily and LOVE it!

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub does ALL that it says it will do. It gets rid of all the grub and dead skin cells on my face, superbly. The only downside that I could think of is that it is somewhat difficult to rinse off the tiny apricot particles; this takes more time than anything in my morning routine. But I will say, that afterwards your skin is smooth, fresh looking, healthy. The scent is awesome, clean and fresh. Not overpowering at all.

2.0/5

January 26, 2020

Didn’t work for me

Unfortunately this product left me red, blotchy and dry. My skin didn’t like this product. My daughter can use it but still ends up with red skin for an hour or so after use.

January 25, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Christine Kennard

I have been using this for years, it’s a little rough on the face but a little goes a long way. My fave feels clean an so soft after using this facial wash/ scub

January 25, 2020

New skin please

I can't go one day without my St. Ives fresh skin apricot exfoliating facial scrub. It actually feels like I just got new skin after I use my favorite facial scrub.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Affordable facial scrub

If you're looking for an affordable facial scrub to add to your regime, this is a must. The St. Ives apricot exfoliating scrub has a nice light scent & gives my face a beautiful, smooth look and feel after use.

Good product!

I have been using St. Ives Apricot scrub for 10 years and I love how it exfoliate my skin. It cleans deep enough that I have minimal black heads and white heads and I rarely have acnes and pimples. I love the feeling of those small beads, it felt like my face is so clean and smooth after every wash. ❤

Skin so soft!!

I got this in a gift pack for Christmas. I usually use only products for acne but this stuff exfoliated my face better than my usual product!! Not to keen on the smell but who cares when it’s so effective!