St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

My go to face routine!

This has been one of my favourite products for a super long time! The way my skin feels after I use it is amazing! My skin feels so refreshed and smooth. The texture is enough to gentle exfoliate your skin, and leaving it feeling clean and clear.,

March 31, 2020

Got Dry face skin- must try this facial scrub

This product not only removes dead dry skin and debris, it also leave your skin shining. You get a great deal of product for the low cost, and it is extremely effective.

New Brunswick, Canada

My favourite!

St Ives fresh skin apricot exfoliating facial scrub is the best! I use this product day and night. Not harsh on the skin like other cleansers. My skin feels great after scrubbing away dead skin, oil and makeup.

March 31, 2020

Say goodbye to dead skin

This product not only removes debris from your skin, but it also leave your skin shining. You get a great deal of product for the low cost, and it is extremely effective.

My favourite!

I use this once and awhile to get a really good exfoliation of my face. It is my favourite! Makes my skin feel nice and soft after. Definitely not an everyday use!

Leaves skin feeling fresh

I like this scrub. Affordable good smell cleans and exfoliates really well. Leaves skin feeling nice and fresh. I like the tube form as well as takes up less space

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Back to my teen years

I’ve been using this product since I was in high school. It’s one of those old faithful types that never lets you down! It’s cost efficient And makes my skin feel so smooth during the winter months

Amazing product

I have been using this product for many years now. The price is Amazing, and this product leaves ur face looking refreshed and clean. I used this product about 3 times a week.

2.3/5

March 29, 2020

Couldn’t bring myself to use it on my face

After I bought it I heard how bad it is for your face so I couldn’t bring myself to use it on my face. I read online you could use it on your body and it worked well. I tried that instead but it just didn’t work well. I get red bumps on my arms and it made them worse, when exfoliating usually makes them better. I just don’t recommend.

March 28, 2020

Apricot scrub

This apricot scrub is affordable plus make very good changes on skin & even it will work on all type of skins, smell amazing & very mild on skin , love the packaging