St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 23, 2018

Don't recommend for dry skin

I used to use this cleanser a lot a few years ago and went back to it a little while back. I could feel the beads tearing into my skin which dried out my skin. I wouldn't recommend this for people with sensitive skin.

June 22, 2018

My first face exfoliater

This was my first ever face exfoliater. Very reasonably priced and good quantity. Makes my skin sof. I use it in the shower and to this day I still use it even after all these years

June 22, 2018

Great product!

I use this product every morning while I take my shower. Love washing my face with it, it leaves my skin soft and fresh. My face doesn’t get dry which is really important to me. I have tried different exfolianting facial scrubs but this one is the best!

June 21, 2018

Not bad but smells awesome

I was a little.hesitant to buy it as I feel that St. Ives is such an old school brand. Lets be real I remember thisnbrand sitting on all of the carpeted dusty rose bathrooms of my friends moms bathrooms back in theate 80s and early 90s I believe .
    But I liked the price (funny how Walmart is half the price of Shoppers Drug Mart).
    I was impressed with the packaging and also the smell but I did find that my face was awfully red and very warm afterwards.
    Full disclosure, I have rosasia (sp) so that could have been part of the sensitivity.
    I gave it to my daughter and she likes it so its a WIN for us!

June 21, 2018

St Ives is definitely a buy

It is great for washing your face in the morning, easy to apply and does not ruin the texture of skin or appearance. It is not expensive thus easily affordable. I recommend it for any person thats looking for a neutral wash.

June 21, 2018

Never miss shower go to!

I've been using this product for what feels like forever because it always makes my skin feel smooth and fresh.

While I never feel I deserve the compliments, no one ever thinks I'm 55 because of my smooth skin and minimal wrinkles. I personally think this is one of my magic weapons.

Good price when you get it on sale (I always stock up) and I use at least 1 or 2 times a week.

I use the jar rather than the tube (way better value).

June 20, 2018

Face wash that works

I bought this because it was cheap, but when I started using it I actually saw a difference between my acne from before I started it until current. I love this stuff because it’s coarse like salt but it doesn’t hurt your face either

Jamais sans

Je n'étais pas certaine la première fois que j'ai vu ces produits compte tenu du prix abordable. Je pensais que plus un produit était dispendieux et plus il était bon. Je me suis trompée. C'est l'un des produits qui, selon moi, est le plus efficace et depuis, je l'utilise au quotidien. Il est doux pour la peau et n'assèche pas. Je ladore !

Works Great

This is one of my favorite facial scrubs. I can feel it working as I am using it. Deep cleans your pores. Although this is an awesome product, I am not real big on the smell. It does not have a great smell to it.

Best of the best

This is the best facial scrub I have ever used! Nothing beats this brand. I tried name brands and I still go back to this! My face feels super clean after every use.