St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1609 in Body Lotions & Creams

Clinically proven to improve the healthy appearance of skin, this moisture-rich formula contains a combination of collagen & elastin proteins along with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, helping to revive your look and moisturize dry skin all day long.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

May 17, 2017

This is a great value for the amount of moisturizer in the container!

I love that there is a pump top, so it's easy to squirt once for each leg, which in turn, moisturizes my hands and lower arms.

The scent reminds me kind of like chewing gum (Juicy Fruit or Hubba Bubba?) but the scent doesn't linger too long.

The lotion itself is medium thickness, thus doesn't drip down while applying it, and rubs in quickly without leaving a residue or film.

I do feel my skin tighten a bit right after usage, but nothing too weird.

Overall, I am pleasantly surprised with how nice my hands and legs feel - especially with the dryness that occurs to my skin during the Winter season.

April 14, 2017

This brand goes on sale frequently. After having a baby I wanted a firming cream to use daily. I was shocked by how supple my skin became...no miracles - but much softer skin.

March 12, 2017

THIS LOTION SMELLS SO GOOD! It's a very light scent, but it's the best smelling lotion I've ever used, and I've tried my fair share of lotions. The formula is quite gentle and makes my skin feel very hydrated and smooth.

September 26, 2016

Great smell and the price can't be beat. It's a little bit lighter than what I look for in a moisturizer as I can tend to have fairly dry skin, however because of the price I can use more. Non-irritating and when in a bind I have used it as a facial moisturizer before.

July 28, 2016

What I love the most about St.Ives is the price. You can get a pretty good quality item for a really decent price so if you are on a budget its not a hard thing to incorporate into the montly budget.
    This product works really well. I use it on my legs arms, chest and neck and my skin and body feels silky and lovely when I do . I find it blends well, does not feel greasy or oils and I have not had one experience with breaks outs or irritations.
    I would recommend this to anyone to give it a try .

July 27, 2016

J'adore les produits St. Ives. La crème pour le corps Collagène et Élastine en plus de sentir merveilleusement bon, tiens très bien ses promesses. En plus de rendre ma peau plus belle, elle hydrate très ien, ce qui rends ma peau douce. De plus, les produits St.Ives sont très bons marchés et ils sont aussi efficaces que les produits beaucoup plus dispendieux!

July 26, 2016

J'adore cette crème. Cela fait plus de 6 ans que moi et mon conjoint utilisons cette crème. Texture mi légèrete et facile d'utilisation. Au début de l'application je trouve l'odeur un peu trop forte mais heureusement elle s'estompe rapidemment et je sens l'effet d'hydratation immédiate. Quelques fois je l'applique au visage avant le dodo et à mon réveil j'ai la peau plus hydrater et mes ridules moins visibles. Hydrate et raffermit la peau. C'est ma principale crème de corps!

July 24, 2016

I'm a huge fan of St.Ives products, but unfortunately this one wasn't a home run for me. I found that it left a sticky residue to my skin and it didn't absorb as quickly as their other creams.

July 24, 2016

Th cream is easy to absorb and the fragrance is acceptable however the cream moisturizing effect does not last for long and I will have to apply it every 3 hours or so. Overall, it is good for the price

July 24, 2016

I'm a big St Ives fan. And I love body lotion! My skin tends to get really dry if I don't put anything on it. So I thought this was perfect for me. And it is really nice. It's very rich and creamy, and applies nicely. But it stays on the skin. It takes forever to absorb so I had to wait a long time before I could put my clothes on. Which is not what I'm looking for in a body lotion. Too bad.