St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to improve the healthy appearance of skin, the moisture-rich formula of St. Ives® Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion containing a combination of collagen & elastin proteins along with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, designed to help revive your look and moisturize dry skin all day long.

Key benefits:
  • Helps to heal dry skin with long-lasting moisture designed to instantly boost skin’s natural radiance
  • Made with 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers - Soybean oil and Plant Based Glycerin
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Dermatologist tested, paraben free
  • Hypoallergenic

Sourced from stives.ca.

May 14, 2020
    Santiago Metropolitan, Chile

Incredible moisture with no oil

This is the only body cream I am ever buying again. If I could bathe in the stuff I would. Point me to the shares and I will throw money at who ever makes this moisturizer. Amazing. I have super sensitive skin and am very careful w scent. This is lightly fragranced and non irritating. I am in love w this cream!!!

2.2/5

May 10, 2020

Dry skin was worse!

I bought this lotion in the hopes that it would help with my dry skin from the Winter but I was disappointed. I've heard great things about it but unfortunately it did quite the opposite for me. My skin was very dry to begin with but after using this for about a week my skin started to flake in patches.
    I had to stop using this as it was not for me!

2.7/5

April 30, 2020

Greasy

I find that this lotion leaves my skin feeling greasy as if it has not been rubbed in enough. Besides that, I love the smell and the purpose for this lotion

April 30, 2020

St. Ives Collagen Lotion

I love this lotion for my aging skin. I need the extra collagen that the lotion provides for my skin to help keep my skin looking healthy and more supple. I certainly will continue to use it.

April 09, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Perfect - sinks right into skin!

My favourite thing about this is that it sinks right into your skin, right away, and doesn't leave a single bit of greasiness or anything behind - just soft skin. I'm pretty picky about this, as I can't stand greasy skin, so I buy this one all the time. Very good moisturizer, and especially great in summer when you don't want anything too heavy.

March 09, 2020

My Winter Helper

St,Ives Renewing is fantastic if you have dry skin do to the weather. It has little to no scent and absorbs fast so you can put it on right out of the shower. This lotion has saved my skin.

March 05, 2020

Nice Lotion

Overall this lotion was good for making my skin feel smooth and hydrated. My one area of feedback was that it was a bit oily afterwards so I'm not sure that I would use it anywhere other than my legs and arms. Good product.

February 27, 2020

Keeps My Skin Smooth and Soft

I always have this product on my night table. I use it on my hands every night before I turn out the light. I also use it on my arms and legs after a shower to keep them soft and smooth. It’s wonderful during the winter when skin can feel dry and itchy.

January 31, 2020

It actually works!

My skin gets the winter blues. Bad. It's so dry and ugly. I get patches of eczema and rough dry patches. This lotion is so great! It moisturizes and after using for a couple days I really noticed the difference in my skin! I love it so much I bought my mother a bottle too! It's also made with naturally sourced moisturizers. Love that!

January 22, 2020
    California, United States

Smells great

This lotion smells great and is light yet moisturizing. Definitely a plus having both collagen and elastin to help improve the appearance of dry skin. Will continue to use