St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to improve the healthy appearance of skin, the moisture-rich formula of St. Ives® Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion containing a combination of collagen & elastin proteins along with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, designed to help revive your look and moisturize dry skin all day long.

Key benefits:
  • Helps to heal dry skin with long-lasting moisture designed to instantly boost skin’s natural radiance
  • Made with 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers - Soybean oil and Plant Based Glycerin
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Dermatologist tested, paraben free
  • Hypoallergenic

Sourced from stives.ca.

March 23, 2019

I would definitely use this product again, in fact I loved i

I've been using St. Ives Collagen Elastin cream for years. The smooth creaminess makes my skin feel silky smooth, just like a baby's bottom. My skin feels tight and at age 45 I look pretty darn good thanks to this. I will definitely continue to use this cream and I suggest everyone try this lotion.

March 13, 2019

cracked skin is healed in 1 day

i get very dry skin especially on my knees, and my knuckles and this cream works like magic. i put it on my cracked skin and the next morning i can see all the redness gone and new skin coming. very effective

March 06, 2019

Miracle Worker

This is my go-to body lotion. Harsh Canadian winters mean skin gets dry easily. This makes me feel refreshed and ready to go. It's lightweight and fragrance-free.

February 23, 2019

Gets the job done!

Here’s all the greats......Great lotion every time. Great scent. Great feel on skin, quickly absorbs. Great price. Great value. Long lasting even on busy hands.

January 29, 2019

Another win by St.Ives

I picked this product up about a month ago to fight against dry skin season, and I couldn't be more in love with it. I apply it after I shower and it keeps my skin moisturized all day- even in the coldest weather. It absorbs quickly and has a very light, fresh smell. You won't be disappointed!

January 26, 2019

Keeps moisturized

I love how this product is so affordable and easy to use. This is a very good lotion if you’re looking to have your skin moisturized, especially during winter times. It’s not greasy or oily when you apply it and smells good as well. It helped my hands to recover from some frostbite while working outside.

January 13, 2019

Best lotion that Ive ever used

Yes this lotion is the best once i tried it and the scent i got was oatmeal & shea butter i really like that scent i always buy this kinda lotion all the time its my favorite I wouldnt try anything else but ST.Ives

May 27, 2018

St. Ives Collagen & Elastin works! Used it for 5 years.

Love, love, love this product! I've tried lots of products but this actually works! Used it for over 5 years. I have combination skin. It doesn't leave your skin dry OR greasy! I'm very picky and it has to work very well for me to buy it. The fact that it's inexpensive is a bonus. My skin looks much fresher and much firmer. It even started to make the wrinkles around my eyes start to disappear after about 3 months! I'm 68 yrs old and if I say it works, it works!

April 19, 2018

Great daily Hydrating

This product is SO amazing moisturized my skin so well i massage my moms feet and the dry skin after this your skin feels so good i definitely recamond it

March 20, 2018

Great everyday lotion

This lotion is one of the cheapest you will find monetary whise at your local drug store for the best quality. There are several different smells and scents.. right now I am loving the avocado one as well as the chia seed oil one!! keeps my skin moisturized all winter long without feeling too oily. Only concern is there is the need to reapply mid-day.