St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to improve the healthy appearance of skin, the moisture-rich formula of St. Ives® Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion containing a combination of collagen & elastin proteins along with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, designed to help revive your look and moisturize dry skin all day long.

Key benefits:
  • Helps to heal dry skin with long-lasting moisture designed to instantly boost skin’s natural radiance
  • Made with 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers - Soybean oil and Plant Based Glycerin
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Dermatologist tested, paraben free
  • Hypoallergenic

Sourced from stives.ca.

October 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Super moisturizing and smells great!

I’ve lost almost 100 lbs in a year and have been using this cream mostly the whole time, and it’s done a great job keeping my skin as firm as possible. I smells so good, and goes in so smooth and easily I don’t have to rub it in for hours. I’ve never found a lotion that works this great at such a great price.

July 03, 2019

Makes My Skin Super Soft

I really love the way this lotion feels on my skin. It absorbs very quickly, and is not at all greasy. It also has a very light scent, that I do not find overpowering. I really like to use this in the winter months as my skin gets very dry. It is very affordable also, which is an added bonus. I recommend this to anyone looking for a go-to daily lotion.

April 07, 2019

Great

Simple, light, clean feel. Leaves skin lightly moisturized and soft. I'd recommend it to those looking for a simple moisturizer with dry-to-normal skin.

April 06, 2019

Nice and Light

Simple, light, clean feel. Leaves skin lightly moisturized and soft. I'd recommend it to those looking for a simple moisturizer with normal skin, as I personally have dry skin and this wasn't very effective for it. Or it could be a nice moisturizer in the summer time as well. I especially like that it has a neutral scent, without strong perfumes.

April 01, 2019

A common sense lotion

This product is not flashy or snobby. It is a classic product that makes the person feel luxurious. I use this on my legs and love the silky smooth feeling.

March 23, 2019

I would definitely use this product again, in fact I loved i

I've been using St. Ives Collagen Elastin cream for years. The smooth creaminess makes my skin feel silky smooth, just like a baby's bottom. My skin feels tight and at age 45 I look pretty darn good thanks to this. I will definitely continue to use this cream and I suggest everyone try this lotion.

March 13, 2019

cracked skin is healed in 1 day

i get very dry skin especially on my knees, and my knuckles and this cream works like magic. i put it on my cracked skin and the next morning i can see all the redness gone and new skin coming. very effective

March 06, 2019

Miracle Worker

This is my go-to body lotion. Harsh Canadian winters mean skin gets dry easily. This makes me feel refreshed and ready to go. It's lightweight and fragrance-free.

February 23, 2019

Gets the job done!

Here’s all the greats......Great lotion every time. Great scent. Great feel on skin, quickly absorbs. Great price. Great value. Long lasting even on busy hands.

January 29, 2019

Another win by St.Ives

I picked this product up about a month ago to fight against dry skin season, and I couldn't be more in love with it. I apply it after I shower and it keeps my skin moisturized all day- even in the coldest weather. It absorbs quickly and has a very light, fresh smell. You won't be disappointed!