St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask Reviews
#1 in Masks

This mask, with kaolin clay, deep cleans while visibly firming and tightening the skin.

Product Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested

For more info, visit St. Ives

November 11, 2017

Vacuum for Oily Pores

I don't use this super often as I don't really have oily skin but when I feel like I need a deep clean this is what I go for. It smells amazing and gives that tingly clean feeling. When it's dry I can literally see spots on the dry mask where oil has been pulled out all over my nose and chin. I would probably buy this mask if it was $20 so it's a steal at around $5.

October 16, 2017

My favorite face mask!

This face mask is wonderful! It suck out the oil out of your pores and make them less visible. The product is very affordable and you have a lot of product for the price.

October 12, 2017

Best face mask!

I absolutely love this face mask, goes on so smooth and feels amazing, i love the tingle you get when you first put it on! I recommend this product to all of my friends and they love it!

September 28, 2017

Incroyablement efficace

J'avais depuis des mois un tube de ce masque de St. Ives que je me disais toujours que j'allais essayer. J'ai enfin fait le grand saut et je suis complètement abasourdie. Il nettoie bien la peau sans pour autant la déssecher. Il suffit de laisser sécher 10-15 minutes puis de nettoyer le visage. Ce matin, quelle ne fût pas ma surprise de voir mon teint beaucoup plus illuminé.

August 11, 2017

Softer smoother skin!

After just one use my skin felt softer. I used it twice a week for a month and my skin feels great! My pores have reduced in size, especially my chin area.

August 08, 2017

My face thanks St. Ives!

I really loved how soft and clean this mask made my skin.
    I also enjoyed how the fragrance didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all, though I would have preferred if they left the fragrance out. It was easy to apply and dried pretty fast, so about 8 maybe 9 minutes is perfect before washing off. I had it on for 12 minutes and my face felt a bit too tight and dry. Overall, a perfect mask!

June 09, 2017

I love this brand for the ingredients that they use . I love this mask because it helps remove all dirt build and tighten my skin. My skin feels so clean after the mask and it's so affordable

May 12, 2017

This product is a great mask. You can really feel it tightening as it dries. It is usually not too expensive and smells great. I would recommend it to anyone on a budget.

May 10, 2017

Le meilleur masque que j'ai utilisé à vie! Ma peau es grasse et ce masque utilisé 2-3 semaine fait des miracles.. je n'ai presque plus d'acné depuis que je l'utilise. Bravo aux créateurs!

May 08, 2017

I have naturally oily skin so this mask did wonders to my face! I loved the size too. Although I often go for a signature brand, I chose St. Ives this time and was pleased of the results.