St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask Reviews
Ranked #1 in Masks

This mask, with kaolin clay, deep cleans while visibly firming and tightening the skin.

Product Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested

For more info, visit St. Ives

August 11, 2017

Softer smoother skin!

After just one use my skin felt softer. I used it twice a week for a month and my skin feels great! My pores have reduced in size, especially my chin area.

August 08, 2017

My face thanks St. Ives!

I really loved how soft and clean this mask made my skin.
    I also enjoyed how the fragrance didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all, though I would have preferred if they left the fragrance out. It was easy to apply and dried pretty fast, so about 8 maybe 9 minutes is perfect before washing off. I had it on for 12 minutes and my face felt a bit too tight and dry. Overall, a perfect mask!

June 09, 2017

I love this brand for the ingredients that they use . I love this mask because it helps remove all dirt build and tighten my skin. My skin feels so clean after the mask and it's so affordable

May 12, 2017

This product is a great mask. You can really feel it tightening as it dries. It is usually not too expensive and smells great. I would recommend it to anyone on a budget.

May 10, 2017

Le meilleur masque que j'ai utilisé à vie! Ma peau es grasse et ce masque utilisé 2-3 semaine fait des miracles.. je n'ai presque plus d'acné depuis que je l'utilise. Bravo aux créateurs!

May 08, 2017

I have naturally oily skin so this mask did wonders to my face! I loved the size too. Although I often go for a signature brand, I chose St. Ives this time and was pleased of the results.

April 24, 2017

J'utilise ce masque à l'argile de St.Ives depuis vraiment longtemps et je l'aime encore aujourd'hui. Il enlève tout les saletés et impuretés de la peau en peu de temps. On peut ce le procurer partout à très bas prix. J'adore !

April 23, 2017

I can't believe I haven't submitted a review for this yet, I use it every single Sunday (guess whats on my face right now)!

I love this stuff, its such a simple, yet totally effective face mask. I have been using this religiously once a week, for as long as I can remember. It helps control the oil production, if I skip a week, I can tell as my skin is in over drive producing a ton of sebum and turns from combination to oily.

I leave the mask on for about 20-30 minutes, until it is dry and wash off with warm water. My face is as soft as a baby's skin, looks radiant and it actually pulls some blackhead to the surface of my skin, which if course I guiltily remove. I can't live without this clay mask, I have yet to find one that compares.

April 20, 2017

One tube goes a long way! It lasts foreverrr. I use this once a week to prevent any acne and clear my pores of any dirt or oil that may be present. It dries quickly and feels really tight, I love the way it feels...it's so refreshing! I deffinitely recommend only using this if youre going to wash it out in the shower because it is very messy in the rincing process

March 25, 2017

I love doing face masks and really enjoyed St. Ives clay mask. It went on nicely and didn't flake off. It dried pretty quick and washed off easily, leaving my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I really liked that there was not a strong scent to it, as some masks can be overpowering while you sit and wait for it to dry.
    It seems St Ives can do no wrong when it comes to face masks!