St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 663 in Masks

This mask, with kaolin clay, deep cleans while visibly firming and tightening the skin.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Extracts
- With Kaolin Clay
- Paraben Free
- Non-comedogenic
- Dermatologist Tested

For more info, visit St. Ives

April 24, 2017

J'utilise ce masque à l'argile de St.Ives depuis vraiment longtemps et je l'aime encore aujourd'hui. Il enlève tout les saletés et impuretés de la peau en peu de temps. On peut ce le procurer partout à très bas prix. J'adore !

April 23, 2017

I can't believe I haven't submitted a review for this yet, I use it every single Sunday (guess whats on my face right now)!

I love this stuff, its such a simple, yet totally effective face mask. I have been using this religiously once a week, for as long as I can remember. It helps control the oil production, if I skip a week, I can tell as my skin is in over drive producing a ton of sebum and turns from combination to oily.

I leave the mask on for about 20-30 minutes, until it is dry and wash off with warm water. My face is as soft as a baby's skin, looks radiant and it actually pulls some blackhead to the surface of my skin, which if course I guiltily remove. I can't live without this clay mask, I have yet to find one that compares.

April 20, 2017

One tube goes a long way! It lasts foreverrr. I use this once a week to prevent any acne and clear my pores of any dirt or oil that may be present. It dries quickly and feels really tight, I love the way it feels...it's so refreshing! I deffinitely recommend only using this if youre going to wash it out in the shower because it is very messy in the rincing process

March 25, 2017

I love doing face masks and really enjoyed St. Ives clay mask. It went on nicely and didn't flake off. It dried pretty quick and washed off easily, leaving my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I really liked that there was not a strong scent to it, as some masks can be overpowering while you sit and wait for it to dry.
    It seems St Ives can do no wrong when it comes to face masks!

February 22, 2017

I loved that this product is easy on my combination skin.Dries fast and easy to remove. I found my skin felt clean, soft, and refreshed. No issues for my sensitive skin.

December 29, 2016

I use this product once a week and it does its job. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It applies smoothly and dries in a decent time but it does leave my skin a bit dry afterwards.

December 17, 2016

This product really is timeless. I've been using it on and off since I was a teenager. It goes on very smooth and leaves my skin very clean, soft and even hydrated a bit.
    It doesn't dry out the skin too much, just enough to get rid of any extra oil.

October 17, 2016

I really like this face mask. I'm pretty new to face masks in general so I wasn't sure which one to buy. However, I decided on the St. Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask because I wanted to try to limit my oily and acne prone skin, it was affordable and I've bought other St. Ives products in the past and liked them.

The texture of the mask felt really good going on - a cool temperature and a smooth consistency. I'm guessing that would be from the clay but I'm not sure. As it dried, it got cakey and felt tight but it didn't flake off or anything. After I washed it off, my skin felt amazing! It felt super clean, very soft to the touch and it helped to control shine and oil. I haven't been using it regularly enough to see if it would limit my breakouts, so I have to make a point to use it once a week for acne prevention.

Overall, I was really happy with this product. I would definitely purchase it again and I would for sure recommend it to others.

October 16, 2016

I absolutely love anything St Ives. Nice, light and refreshing products. No harsh smells. Very easy to apply. I love receiving these products as gifts and my family knows it. The scrubs are my favourite products to use.

October 15, 2016

This product wasn't the best for me and didn't clean my pores after i cleansed and took my makeup off.. it also hurt my face a little bit... so for me I don't like it