St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask Reviews
#3 in Face Masks

This mask, with kaolin clay, deep cleans while visibly firming and tightening the skin.

Product Benefits

For more info, visit St. Ives
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 10, 2019

Wow

Sérieux j’adore ce produit . Je le fait après avoir utiliser le scrub à l’abricot de St-Ives et j’ai la peau du visage ultra doux et lisse ! Comme tout les produits St-Ives , ce produit est wow lol

November 15, 2018

Excellent rapport qualité-prix

Ce masque de St-Ives a vraiment dépassé mes attentes. Au début j'étais sceptique par rapport au prix qui était vraiment bas, mais après l'avoir essayé je suis très satisfaite.

September 24, 2018

Amazing, afforable, face mask

Highly recommend this face mask. it is a bang for your buck and is very effective. it really works into your pores as well as firms your skin. it applies quite nicely and isn't too messy.

July 05, 2018

Leaves skin feeling smooth and tight

This is one of the best, affordable, firming clay masks. My skin feels tight (but not uncomfortable) and very smooth after I use this mask. It can be a little difficult to remove but that is to be expected since it is a clay mask. I also find that it is best to use this product up in a relatively quick time frame (about 1 year) as it can be harder to squeeze the product out of the package the longer you have it for.

June 23, 2018

An amazing inexpensive mask

This mask from St.Ives surpassed my expectations of what a lower priced face mask could do. These newer St. Ives products have been hitting the ball out of the park and make my skin feel super soft, clean, and refreshed. I also feel that it is really tightening the skin up and maintaining that youthfulness

June 19, 2018

My go to mask!

I don’t use this clay mask regularly in my skin care routine, it’s more of a pick me up when having skin problems such as a breakout.
    I call it my deep cleaning mask and it works wonders! I feel so much better after applying the St. Ives Clay Mask and it truly does make my skin feel firmer.
    I recommend this as a mask used every other week on those bad days, I love it!

May 12, 2018

great as gifts

I originally received this as a gift from a friend, and have since added it to my skin care routine. This is the first mask I have tried, and I really like it. It has a good smell, and I don't feel the weight of it when I have it on. It does pull a little at the end, but leaves my face well hydrated. I would definitly give this as a gift!

April 11, 2018

A Great Mask!

Another great product by St Ives. I love this mask. It makes my face feel so clean and firm. It also isn't super drying. St Ives is also super affordable and budget friendly.

March 31, 2018

Great mask!

I'm relatively new to the use of clay masks, but from what I've tried, this is one of the best. It's super affordable, and does the job of pulling out gunk and giving your face a deep clean. It feels a bit tight after it's been left on for 10 minutes but I enjoy the smell so I don't mind. It doesn't do anything dramatic for blackheads, but I do see a slight difference after using this mask. I'm not enough a mask user to comment on the quality of the ingredients, so I'm not sure if the low price is accounted for when you look at the ingredients...

January 24, 2018

Love love love it. A must try!

This product make my skin feel amazing!!
    You could use just this clay mask as a facial cleanser alone. My boyfriend also used it and liked it.
    Happy happy!!