St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

This mask, with kaolin clay, deep cleans while visibly firming and tightening the skin.

Product Benefits

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My best and only choice

I have been using this product to for more than a year, 2 or 3 times per week. I have even used it instead of my daily cleanser. It Perfectly cleans my skin as well as my pores and significantly smooths the skin.

August 28, 2019

Love this product

This clay mask I would buy again and again, it really helps the skin and I feel so refreshed after using.
    I use it about once a month and I wish I could use it everyday.

August 12, 2019

This stuff is very nice

I love this mask, it goes on really easy and doesn’t burn the skin like some of them do, you can feel it tightening under, it’s a very nice mask I would suggest this to a friend

August 05, 2019

Best Clay Mask

i really do like this face mask. very easy to use without making a mess out of everything and easy wash off. i use this about twice a week to really clean out my pores. i like the feel of it, super smooth and you get a good amount of product 170ml for around $7. i got this awhile ago but then put it away and forgot about it. so i never used it until recently and i love how soft my skin is after and how nice my face looks. super clean and clear compared to before i started using this weekly.i definitely recommend this

April 08, 2019

A classic.

I used this clay mask all throughout high school, it was a game changer! It really dried out my acne and made my skin nice and smooth. After pregnancy my skin is similar to what it was like in high school, I would use this again.

April 07, 2019

made my face burn

I like most st ives products and this was the best priced face mask I could find. Sadly it made my face burn and left my skin looking red after. Could just be my skin type but it didnt work for me

March 29, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

LOVE this!!!

I absolutely love this product. I have been using St.Ives clay masks since I was in high school which was, well quite some time ago. You can feel it working and I always love the smells.

March 28, 2019

Definitely worth the pry

I definitely would buy this product again and again, it’s the only mask that I used and didn’t get any break out, it leaves my skin so firm and smooth. Love it.

March 21, 2019

Best Clay Mask

I recently purchases St. Ives clay mask and I love the after effects. My skin was glowing the very next day and appeared more radiant than ususal. It is the best clay mask given its price. I did not experience any side effects except the slight tingling sensation post application which may be ignored. I would surely recommend it to all my friends.

March 21, 2019

Great mask

I love st Ives products and this mask is great anti-aging add on to my routine. I feel like it helps to firm the skin, and is easy to wash off afterwards.