St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 782 in Masks

This mask, with kaolin clay, deep cleans while visibly firming and tightening the skin.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Extracts
- With Kaolin Clay
- Paraben Free
- Non-comedogenic
- Dermatologist Tested

For more info, visit St. Ives

June 09, 2017

I love this brand for the ingredients that they use . I love this mask because it helps remove all dirt build and tighten my skin. My skin feels so clean after the mask and it's so affordable

May 12, 2017

This product is a great mask. You can really feel it tightening as it dries. It is usually not too expensive and smells great. I would recommend it to anyone on a budget.

May 10, 2017

Le meilleur masque que j'ai utilisé à vie! Ma peau es grasse et ce masque utilisé 2-3 semaine fait des miracles.. je n'ai presque plus d'acné depuis que je l'utilise. Bravo aux créateurs!

May 08, 2017

I have naturally oily skin so this mask did wonders to my face! I loved the size too. Although I often go for a signature brand, I chose St. Ives this time and was pleased of the results.

April 24, 2017

J'utilise ce masque à l'argile de St.Ives depuis vraiment longtemps et je l'aime encore aujourd'hui. Il enlève tout les saletés et impuretés de la peau en peu de temps. On peut ce le procurer partout à très bas prix. J'adore !

April 23, 2017

I can't believe I haven't submitted a review for this yet, I use it every single Sunday (guess whats on my face right now)!

I love this stuff, its such a simple, yet totally effective face mask. I have been using this religiously once a week, for as long as I can remember. It helps control the oil production, if I skip a week, I can tell as my skin is in over drive producing a ton of sebum and turns from combination to oily.

I leave the mask on for about 20-30 minutes, until it is dry and wash off with warm water. My face is as soft as a baby's skin, looks radiant and it actually pulls some blackhead to the surface of my skin, which if course I guiltily remove. I can't live without this clay mask, I have yet to find one that compares.

April 20, 2017

One tube goes a long way! It lasts foreverrr. I use this once a week to prevent any acne and clear my pores of any dirt or oil that may be present. It dries quickly and feels really tight, I love the way it feels...it's so refreshing! I deffinitely recommend only using this if youre going to wash it out in the shower because it is very messy in the rincing process

March 25, 2017

I love doing face masks and really enjoyed St. Ives clay mask. It went on nicely and didn't flake off. It dried pretty quick and washed off easily, leaving my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I really liked that there was not a strong scent to it, as some masks can be overpowering while you sit and wait for it to dry.
    It seems St Ives can do no wrong when it comes to face masks!

February 22, 2017

I loved that this product is easy on my combination skin.Dries fast and easy to remove. I found my skin felt clean, soft, and refreshed. No issues for my sensitive skin.

December 29, 2016

I use this product once a week and it does its job. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It applies smoothly and dries in a decent time but it does leave my skin a bit dry afterwards.

Maynards Sour Patch Kids