St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

This mask, with kaolin clay, deep cleans while visibly firming and tightening the skin.

Product Benefits

For more info, visit St. Ives
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 08, 2019

A classic.

I used this clay mask all throughout high school, it was a game changer! It really dried out my acne and made my skin nice and smooth. After pregnancy my skin is similar to what it was like in high school, I would use this again.

April 07, 2019

made my face burn

I like most st ives products and this was the best priced face mask I could find. Sadly it made my face burn and left my skin looking red after. Could just be my skin type but it didnt work for me

March 21, 2019

Best Clay Mask

I recently purchases St. Ives clay mask and I love the after effects. My skin was glowing the very next day and appeared more radiant than ususal. It is the best clay mask given its price. I did not experience any side effects except the slight tingling sensation post application which may be ignored. I would surely recommend it to all my friends.

March 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product, my face felt amazing after

I loved how this felt on my face after I applied it. It did tingle a bit which was what it said it would do. Rinsing it off was quick and easy. Afterwards, my face felt very clean and looked clearer.

January 10, 2019

Wow

Sérieux j’adore ce produit . Je le fait après avoir utiliser le scrub à l’abricot de St-Ives et j’ai la peau du visage ultra doux et lisse ! Comme tout les produits St-Ives , ce produit est wow lol

November 15, 2018

Excellent rapport qualité-prix

Ce masque de St-Ives a vraiment dépassé mes attentes. Au début j'étais sceptique par rapport au prix qui était vraiment bas, mais après l'avoir essayé je suis très satisfaite.

September 24, 2018

Amazing, afforable, face mask

Highly recommend this face mask. it is a bang for your buck and is very effective. it really works into your pores as well as firms your skin. it applies quite nicely and isn't too messy.

July 05, 2018

Leaves skin feeling smooth and tight

This is one of the best, affordable, firming clay masks. My skin feels tight (but not uncomfortable) and very smooth after I use this mask. It can be a little difficult to remove but that is to be expected since it is a clay mask. I also find that it is best to use this product up in a relatively quick time frame (about 1 year) as it can be harder to squeeze the product out of the package the longer you have it for.

June 23, 2018

An amazing inexpensive mask

This mask from St.Ives surpassed my expectations of what a lower priced face mask could do. These newer St. Ives products have been hitting the ball out of the park and make my skin feel super soft, clean, and refreshed. I also feel that it is really tightening the skin up and maintaining that youthfulness

June 19, 2018

My go to mask!

I don’t use this clay mask regularly in my skin care routine, it’s more of a pick me up when having skin problems such as a breakout.
    I call it my deep cleaning mask and it works wonders! I feel so much better after applying the St. Ives Clay Mask and it truly does make my skin feel firmer.
    I recommend this as a mask used every other week on those bad days, I love it!