4.1/5
Starbucks Gingerbread Latte Reviews
#552 in Coffee

October 27, 2017

love it! :P

i recently tried this gingerbread latte and i cant stop ordering it! since its fall time, i'm really in the mood for pumpkin and cinnamony stuff and this is one of my favourites.

February 15, 2017

Starbucks gingerbread lattes are my all time favorite drink! Part of me wishes they were available all year long but my bank account is glad they aren't, yummy but pricey.

November 29, 2015

I had one today and the barista made it perfect! I look forward every year to get this treat!

November 29, 2015

Tasted nothing like gingerbread, no cinnamon was added. Only taste I got was royal English breakfast. Luckily it was free.

October 22, 2015

delicious, such a wonderful holiday treat! cant wait to get another one

October 22, 2015

I love this holiday treat. The gingerbread taste is not too strong and it's not as sweet as the peppermint mocha or the eggnog latte.

1.7/5

April 20, 2015

Way to sweet and expensive. Monetary & calorie wise. This drink is over rated and I don't think I will buy Starbucks again. Plus the hot milk always caused me stomach problems.

March 23, 2015

This is a very tasty drink from Starbucks I love getting it around the holidays. It's the perfect drink to grab and go for a day of shopping. It gives you that extra boost that you need during the day to keep you awake and keep you going. I really like the flavours, lots of ginger and nutmeg!

March 22, 2014

I really enjoyed the Starbucks Gingerbread Latte! It is a delicious gingerbread flavoured latte that is only available for a short time during the Christmas season. What was the best part, was the gingerbread spiced whipped cream they add on top! Absolutely delicious! I requested that spiced whipped cream on top of any drink I purchased while it was available (e.g., caramel frappucino, any hot chocolate).

March 22, 2014

This is so yummy. I can't wait for it to come back. I love the spice in the whip cream and the molasses drizzle is just enough natural sweet. I usually get mine flavored lattes with 1 pump of the syrup because I hate to completely mask the espresso. One of my favorites at my favorite Starbucks.