• Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha
  • Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 613 in Coffee

April 21, 2017

This, aside from the caramel frappacino, is the only drink i will buy from starbucks! It us my absolute favourite. I get it with whipped cream and caramel drizzle and a little bit of chocolate powder sprinkled on top. If you haven't tried it you haven't lived! I even got my fiance hooked!

April 05, 2017

Favourite drink to order from Starbucks! Gives me the caffeine boost that is needed to get me through the day without the awful coffee taste. Slightly overpriced however.

April 23, 2016

This is my absolute favorite drink at Starbucks. It has the perfect combination of creamy milk, coffee and just enough white chocolate flavor. You can taste the white chocolate but it is not overpowering, just a hint. I also don't find it to be overly sweet.

December 25, 2015

There's so much hype around Starbucks. I will admitvthough that I love it too. It's a guilty pleasure but one I do not indulge in too often. This one is pretty good. The subtle white chocolate flavor with just the right amount of sweet. Mmmm

October 07, 2015

Very good. If you get an iced white mocha frap, ask for espresso instead of frap roast. SO much better

October 06, 2015

Nice as a treat but to expensive to have all the time. A little sweet.

October 06, 2015

I like a white mocha for a treat once in a while but I find it to be a bit too sweet. Definitely more suited to dessert than a morning coffee.

June 08, 2015

My most favorite drink at Starbucks. Love it also in the frappucino version.

April 01, 2015

These drinks are super sweet but so damn delicious!

March 31, 2015

Great tasting drink! I love how it's a white chocolate mocha!