Prestige Item
Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara Reviews

December 26, 2017

Love this mascara!!

This mascara does not flake on me, makes it look like you are wearing lash extensions and overall is one of the best mascaras I have used this year, highly recommend!!

October 21, 2017

Mascara

I received a sample of this mascara from Sephora, I wasn't too pleased with this product. It would make my lashes look really clumped and was hard to remove , although it did last for a few hours, wasnt a fan.

August 18, 2017

un des meilleurs mascara que j'ai tester

mascara idéal pour avoir des cils long a l’extrême sont seul point négatif c'est qu'il es un peu épais et a tendance a faire des mottons mais cela me cause aucun problème car j'ai l’habitude de l'appliquer. J'aime la brosse épaisse qui aide a voir du volume et de la longueur un effet faux cils bref ce que je recherche d'un mascara point négatif prix élever

1.3/5

July 08, 2017

Love Mascara Not This One

I'm a big mascara junkie and so I had seen Stila on well.ca and decided to purchase since there was such good reviews, Big Mistake. It doesn't give the volume I expected, it flakes, makes a mess when applying...hate the brush and I actually got a reaction from the mascara. All in all I don't recommend this mascara.

June 02, 2017

Good product, horrible brush. This product adds volume and length to my pathetic lashes.. but it can get very messy. The packaging and brush are no good. I'm not sure if its the tube itself but clumps on clumps of mascara get stuck onto the brush to the point where I have to use another brush to comb it out.

June 03, 2016

I've tried so many mascaras... This one is by far the best. It gives me the biggest lashes ever. Bear market they're real by benefit and too faced better than sex. Once you try this, there's no going back! It's so underrated, no one talks about it.

February 18, 2016

This is my absolute favourite mascara. I am a fan of big lashes... not so much the natural look. You only need one maybe two coats to achieve that with this product. I find I have to keep applying forever with some other mascaras! If you're a fan of Too Faced Better than Sex or Urban Decay Perversion, give this product a try, you'll love it! Super Volume.