Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #426 out of 945 in Mascara

1.3/5

July 08, 2017

Love Mascara Not This One

I'm a big mascara junkie and so I had seen Stila on well.ca and decided to purchase since there was such good reviews, Big Mistake. It doesn't give the volume I expected, it flakes, makes a mess when applying...hate the brush and I actually got a reaction from the mascara. All in all I don't recommend this mascara.

June 02, 2017

Good product, horrible brush. This product adds volume and length to my pathetic lashes.. but it can get very messy. The packaging and brush are no good. I'm not sure if its the tube itself but clumps on clumps of mascara get stuck onto the brush to the point where I have to use another brush to comb it out.

June 03, 2016

I've tried so many mascaras... This one is by far the best. It gives me the biggest lashes ever. Bear market they're real by benefit and too faced better than sex. Once you try this, there's no going back! It's so underrated, no one talks about it.

February 18, 2016

This is my absolute favourite mascara. I am a fan of big lashes... not so much the natural look. You only need one maybe two coats to achieve that with this product. I find I have to keep applying forever with some other mascaras! If you're a fan of Too Faced Better than Sex or Urban Decay Perversion, give this product a try, you'll love it! Super Volume.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge