stila liquid lipstick, beso Reviews

Ranked #685 out of 1249 in Lipstick

May 25, 2017

I LOVE this liquid lipstick but it's pricey AF. Buying the set was more affordable than buying them individually. The lipstick is smooth and super easy to apply. We ordered it online. I'll probably buy it again just not any time soon.

April 02, 2017

Seriously will not move off your lips all night and all day. It's perfect for not having to do any touch ups and just to focus on having a good time !

January 05, 2016

Only lipstick I buy anymore, I love this color it lasts all day and it is very efficient.... it does not smudge or Crack
    I have been using beso for 3 years and I love it I also bought fiery
    Obsession!!

June 17, 2015

I am one who only wears lip gloss so when I stumbled across this liquid lipstick...ah-mazing. It doesn't dry out my lips and it has fantastic staying power. Granted I am a lipgloss junkie...I do add it throughout the day! I love this product.. a little pricey but a little goes a long way when wearing it.

May 15, 2015

I think I found the perfect red lipstick. It has warm undertones, and is the ideal shade of red. The staying power is pretty good. My only complaint is the texture. It tends to feel thick and heavy but the color is worth it.