stila lush lips water plumping primer Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 94 in Lip Plumpers

April 13, 2017

Ummm a holy grail! Lol I use this daily and cannot get over after months of use how it still plump my lips to perfection for that pouty " Kylie " look!

February 21, 2017

I pretty much only wear liquid lipsticks and have been looking for a great primer to wear. I would love to have my lips be plumped, moisturized, and help keep the longevity of my lipstick. I personally dont think that Stila helps plump a ton. There is no tingling feeling when you apply. I do love this as a moisturizer though. I pretty much always wear this under my liquid lipsticks now. My lips feel moisturized and help keep the lip stick on.

July 01, 2016

This gives a great base for evening out lips before applying bolder shades of lipstick. It isn't drying for me and I feel like it minimizes lines and cracks, and helps my lipstick last longer.

February 20, 2016

I purchased this product after being convinced by a beauty adviser at shoppers drugmart that this would give me the appearance of luscious lips as it's a lip plumper. Aside from the plumping effects, she mentioned that it is also identified as a lip primer. I placed this product on my lips prior to placing my lipstick on, as its neutral in color. As you place it on it has a "cooling sensation" it actually feels pretty nice as if your lips are being hydrated. Once you give it a minute to settle in, the product itself drys up and it gives your lips a nude appearance. It begins to peel off and does not stay. It also has minimal plumping effects. Definitely not worth $28