4.1/5
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Matte Reviews

October 06, 2017

my go to

The Stila Stay allday liquid matte lipstick is a matte lippie I have gone back to the most out of all my matte liquid lipsticks.The shade perla is the shade I love no matter what the season is. It is a beautiful neutral pink shade that puts my look together without feeling too over done. It stays on all day and is so comfortable on the lip. My lips never crack with this long lasting full work day lippie. No need to reapply either! Who has time for that! This is a staple for me.

September 26, 2017

Love the color but has issues

I have this in Fiery and I LOVE the color. I found that throughout the day of wearing it, it started to pill on my lips and started shedding everywhere. I reaaaaally want to love the product because I haven't found a color match for it yet. I may also try a few other liquid lipstick tips for application to see if there's a way of avoiding it.

June 27, 2017

Trying new things, and loving it!

I'm very loyal to my go-to liquid lipstick brand, which happens to be the KVD line, mostly for their vast array of funky colours. But I decided to try Stila on a whim, since they are now considered cruelty-free, and I must say, I'm impressed! I bought the shades fiery and patina, and both apply very satiny without overly drying my lips. They do fade a bit if you eat oily food with them, but that can be said about most liquid lipsticks. Going to keep an eye on this brand in case they release any more colours that catch my eye!

June 04, 2017

I do really like this lipstick. It's not completely transfer proof if you are eating or drinking a lot but it does last a long time. The best way to not have it crack is to apply a thin layer. The colors are beautiful. My favorite is Patina.

February 21, 2017

Liquid lipstick is my jam. I absolutely love the Stila liquid lipsticks. The pigmentation can be a bit spotty on colors, just need to apply a second coat. They also last a great length of time, even with eating and drinking. I love that when I wear this the color lasts but it doesnt completely dry out my lips.

February 06, 2017

I purchased the shade Fiery. I absolutely adore this product. It goes on smoothly and dries to a perfect matte texture that doesn't budge, even after eating and drinking (you can lose a bit in the center but a quick touch-up is all it needs). The only drawback is that it can be quite drying/irritating when you're out for a while, but this is pretty common with matte liquid lipsticks and it's sort of to be expected when the product has this much staying power. The only reason I don't intend to purchase this product in the future (I got this a while ago) is because I'm trying to go completely cruelty-free with my beauty products and Stila is, unfortunately, not a cruelty-free brand. If they do ever go that route though I would definitely be getting more of this product!

3.2/5

October 09, 2016

I have a brown skin tone therefore it's tough to get a natural colour lipstick. I tried this colour from Stila and it washed my lips out. The colour was not right for me at all. Since it is a pricey lipstick I tried to find some use of it and ended up using it to lighten any darker lipstick. Wouldn't recommend this for brown skin tones however it is a great colour for light or darker skin tones. I absolutely love the way the lipstick applies as it comes on liquid but dries out matte. It does not dry out my lips so the formula is great!

August 23, 2016

This is the second time I am adding a review.. duno where my other one went -.-

This does not stay on that well if you eat or drink.. even with a straw I saw my lipstick coming off.. the moment it's wet it comes off. If you don't eat or drink, this stays on perfect! I love the shade so I will definitely keep wearing it.

August 04, 2016

This is by FAR the best liquid lipstick I have ever used. I went to Mexico and wore this in the pool everyday. The shade I have "Baci", is gorgeous on everyone. A beautiful Matte colour that literally lasts 8 solid hours. Love love love it! Cant wait to get more shades. It's around 35 dollars at Shoppers and at first I thought it was pricy but now I would totally buy it again. And I will. Highly recommended!

May 04, 2016

Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Matte Lipstick in "Baci" is my new favourite! I love long wearing lipsticks and this one does not disappoint. The matte colour, pigment saturation and unbelievable staying power are incredible. Very weightless, non - drying and no transfer or loss of colour intensity all day. I can't wait to go pick up more shades! So worth the price tag!