Good

Stilla Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #377 out of 850 in Eye Liner

May 05, 2017

This is an amazing long lasting eyeliner that did not disappoint. I have Asian eyes and so it is extremely difficult to find a liquid liner that doesn't melt.

March 10, 2017

I am always a hot person, even during the winter I find that I'm always hot all of the drug store eyeliner always smudge but this is the ONLY one that I have been able to find

January 16, 2017

I use this product everyday. I always purchase 2 of this incase one runs out that's how much I use this product. I love the way I'm able to control on how I put my eyeliner on and also how long the wear is. I also use this product for my clients.

March 09, 2016

my favourite eyeliner. since I've gotten this eyeliner, I haven't been able to use any other eyeliner except a Kat Von d one, which is only if I run out of this one! amazing it really lasts for so long.

September 16, 2015

Really does last all day. I recently wore it to a wedding and it stayed put when I got ready during speeches.

September 08, 2014

Love using Stilla in my every day routine. It's my go to eye liner. I recommend this to all my friends. It glides on smooth both alone and over eye shadow . The price is about 25 bucks but it's so worth it.

April 05, 2014

This is a waterproof liquid liner that glides perfectly, doesn't smudge, stays in place until you take it off with eye make up remover! The tip is easy to use and it gives a nice defined line. Great product!