• Stouffer's Bistro Crustini Philly-Style Steak and Cheese
  • Stouffer's Bistro Crustini Philly-Style Steak and Cheese

Stouffer's Bistro Crustini Philly-Style Steak and Cheese Reviews

Ranked #958 out of 2375 in Grocery

April 17, 2017

I gave a 4 star on taste because these use to come without the peppers which I preferred alot more but these are still good I love the packaging when you what them up it makes them crispy and easy to hold with the peel back as you eat cardboard holder .Family loves the is one I dotn care much for it

August 22, 2016

My family love Crustini, especially, Stouffer/Lean Cuisine seems have made some improvement on the crusts since my last purchase(about 2 years ago). Last week, we consumed this flavor and BBQ meatball, both are good. Philly has a good cheesy taste.

April 24, 2016

This is one of my shorter reviews, but I just had to say that this product is SO delicious! I eat mine with ranch dressing ;) When you use the silver wrapping that is included, and place the food inside, before microwaving it, it really does make the crust nice and crispy!

June 06, 2015

We love these steak and cheese sandwiches. They are so easy to prepare, just heat and eat. They are pricey, but they make for a great lunch with a bowl of soup.

June 02, 2015

Got this on sale and was impressed, tastes super good and very filling too!

May 24, 2015

This is a tasty snack that you can microwave and then eat on the go. Lotsa meat and peppers, onions and cheese. My kids like taking these for school lunches too.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother Canada

Mfornalik added a new review for
    ilookglasses.com

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Windex Original