Strawberry Campino's Candies Reviews
#9 in Candy

September 04, 2020

The bomb

I love these candies. I remember winning a candy bar guess full of them and it tasted amazing lol had to share but still great recently bought them at shoppers and finished the pack in one day. Oh have my taste buds changed because peach taste amazing too and cherry.

August 18, 2020

Grandmas favourite

One of the best candies ever. I remember my grandma always having them at her house or in her pocket/purse. I havent seen them forever. I love how sweet and savoury they are in your mouth. And has just the right amount of strawberry and not over powering. I would almost do anything to have a bag of these yummy candies again. I love strawberry flavor!!!!

April 14, 2020

Sooooo good!

Any time I see these candies on sale I buy them. My family loves them and the taste is so delicious. They've become harder to find for some reason. Hopefully their not going away any time soon because they are so so good.

April 01, 2020

I LOVE these candies!

If you want a low sugar candy with a ton of flavour you must try these. THey taste very creamy for such a small candy but oh so good! I love the other flavours too!!!

March 10, 2020

the ultimate throwback candy

This is the taste of my teenage years. omg. they don't have a "fake" taste to them, which is often the case with any "blank and cream" flavors. all three flavors are delicious, however Strawberry is the ultimate flavor

January 31, 2020
    North Tyneside, United Kingdom

Childhood memories

These remind me of my childhood I loved the creamy yogurt and strawberry running right through the taste used to last ages in my mouth very disappointed I can't find them anymore

November 26, 2019
    Hartlepool, United Kingdom

Nostalgia

As a child these were my favourite sweets! So creamy and fruity. its like the flavour of a good yoghurt. Unfortunately they were discontinued in the uk so i cant get hold of them ofen.

November 20, 2019

These are so good!

They are like a strawberry goodness in your mouth. I like the other types too (like cherry). Last long as a caramel, but taste so much better. Addictive!

February 08, 2019

Delicious

I like how these candies taste. It kind of tastes like strawberry yogurt, but in a candy form.I also like the other flavours as well, such as the peach flavour. I would buy these again for sure.

September 24, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Love

I love this candy. It is just so great and taste so good. Well be buying more and this time I'm buy some for the rest of the family to so they don't eat all of mine. Lol I couldn't keep none with someone else around they just to good to put down