• Strawberry Campino's Candies
  • Strawberry Campino's Candies

Strawberry Campino's Candies Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 217 in Candy

April 18, 2017

Actually a sweet creamy strawberry candy I Love,I buy them at Dollar store when I'm filling my candy jar these are in it as well as the blueberry ones there very ncie hard candy.tastes just like it says ,cheap as well . Definitely a sweet and creamy candy

March 26, 2017

AHH where have these gone!!??
    I used to find these on my grandmothers table as a child and eat tons of them
    I remember the distinct taste of strawberries and cream SOOOOO delicious
    I'd eat a whole bag in one sitting, would you?

March 05, 2017

Love these candies for when I need a quick sweet fix. Perfect to throw in my purse and go. Flavour is good, sweetens your breath. I would recommend them to candy lovers

February 11, 2017

Oh my I have kind of forgotten about these! They are a delicious sweet little candy! I used to have them all the time. They have such a nice creamy strawberry flavour that will satisfy any sweet tooth. Not over sweet just the right amount! I am going to go get a bag of these I have missed them!

December 19, 2016

Love the creamy flavor of these candies. They are not overly sweet and taste so yummy. Have to check it out and see what other flavor they have because the strawberry ones are out of this world

December 19, 2016

These candies are the perfect amount of sweetness. Creamy flavour with the fruity strawberry mixed in. I really like the orange ones as well! I havent had these in ages though! Will have to keep my eye out for them next time I'm shopping.

December 19, 2016

This is a oldie but a goodie! I remember how popular they were when I was in middle school. It has a great milky taste with a flavour of strawberry. There are also other flavours as well. I wonder if they sell them anymore!

November 08, 2016

Super bon goût de fraise mélangé avec le goût de crème. Je recommande ,j'en achète souvent . Mon copain aussi les aime beaucoup. Bon prix et les bonbons sont emballés individuellement.

November 08, 2016

Ces bonbons sont vraiment bon.Ma grand -mère en achetait toujours et j'en mangeais bien évidemment à chaque fois que j'allais la visiter.Ils ne sont pas trop sucré et je trouve qu'ils ont un goût vraiment différent des bonbons habituels!

November 08, 2016

Lorsque j'étais petite et que ma mère m'ammenait à son travail, j'en mangeais toujours une dizaine. Ils sont tellement délicieux et non sucrée. Il y en a aussi à l'orange, mais les fraises sont meilleurs.