• Strawberry Campino's Candies

Strawberry Campino's Candies Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 287 in Candy

July 10, 2017

Sweet and fruity

I really like these strawberry candies because they are so sweet and filled with strawberry flavour. It has a nice creaminess to it so it tastes like a strawberry milkshake. I really can't eat just one so it's nice to just take a handful of these and have them with me whenever I want something sweet throughout the day. They smell so good too so it also acts like a nice breath freshener.

June 15, 2017

nostalgia

gosh can you even buy these anymore? I havent had one in over a decade! I was obsessed with campinos as a teenager, all my friends were. They were just so delicious! Creamy and amazing. I forgot about them until now and now i want some!

June 06, 2017

These Strawberry Campino Candies are absolutely delicious! They have such an amazing creamy strawberry flavour that lasts and lasts. Just a great little candy! I usually keep some in my purse and if I'm feeling like I've got a dry throat I just suck on one of these and it is very soothing.

May 16, 2017

These candies are absolutley heavenly! I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. They are very smooth, silky and creamy. The strawberry and cream tastes are very prominent and compliment each other well. So good!

April 18, 2017

Actually a sweet creamy strawberry candy I Love,I buy them at Dollar store when I'm filling my candy jar these are in it as well as the blueberry ones there very ncie hard candy.tastes just like it says ,cheap as well . Definitely a sweet and creamy candy

March 26, 2017

AHH where have these gone!!??
    I used to find these on my grandmothers table as a child and eat tons of them
    I remember the distinct taste of strawberries and cream SOOOOO delicious
    I'd eat a whole bag in one sitting, would you?

March 05, 2017

Love these candies for when I need a quick sweet fix. Perfect to throw in my purse and go. Flavour is good, sweetens your breath. I would recommend them to candy lovers

February 11, 2017

Oh my I have kind of forgotten about these! They are a delicious sweet little candy! I used to have them all the time. They have such a nice creamy strawberry flavour that will satisfy any sweet tooth. Not over sweet just the right amount! I am going to go get a bag of these I have missed them!

December 19, 2016

Love the creamy flavor of these candies. They are not overly sweet and taste so yummy. Have to check it out and see what other flavor they have because the strawberry ones are out of this world

December 19, 2016

These candies are the perfect amount of sweetness. Creamy flavour with the fruity strawberry mixed in. I really like the orange ones as well! I havent had these in ages though! Will have to keep my eye out for them next time I'm shopping.