Strawberry Campino's Candies Reviews
#5 in Candy

1.8/5

January 20, 2018

Not a fan

I couldn't even finish one of these candies! The taste seems so fake and it's way to sweet for my liking. Definitely doesn't seem like a quality product.

I won't buy anymore

1.5/5

January 18, 2018

These are terrible !! They are so artificial . They have a terrible aftertaste and the yogurt is terrible too!!!!These are just awful . There is no other words to describe this.

January 16, 2018

sweet and delicious

These candies are a nice light treat. I actually have them usually when my throat hurts as I am not a big fan of halls. These just melt in your mouth giving a nice creamy strawberry taste.

December 18, 2017

Very sweet and creamy

These small red and white candies have a very smooth and creamy strawberry and yogurt flavour. They've been around for decades as I recall eating them as a child in Europe. They are definitely on the sweet side and I find that the yogurt flavour in candy seems to be an acquired taste. Though I like them very much now, I though they were only "ok"when I first tried them and I will agree, they are not for everyone.

December 05, 2017

Strawberry flavored candy!

I love candies because I have a sweet tooth and it gives me something to suck on throughout the day. A colleague of mine brought these in one day and I really loved them. I believe you can get them at Rexall, Loblaws or Shoppers Drug Mart. They can be a bit pricey from what I remember. The candy is a descent size and it has a nice creamy strawberry flavor. The candy is sweet. I feel it tastes like strawberries and cream mixed together. I would have these again!

December 01, 2017

A smooth, creamy strawberry taste.

I don't know how they get a hard candy to taste so smooth and creamy but these ones do. Campinos are an enjoyable candy with a sweet strawberry taste. I like that they are individually wrapped making them great for throwing in my purse for when im craving something a little sweet.

1.0/5

September 20, 2017

terrible

This candy is not worth the money ! it is overly sweet and the strawberry flavour is just so overpowering I usually have to throw it out within a few seconds of eating it otherwise it makes me nauseous .

August 29, 2017

Love 'em!

I really like this hard candy, it is full of flavour, honestly it is delicious. I get it whenever I go to Rexall pharmacy. From all other flavours this is the best one, if you haven't tried it yet you are missing so much.

August 29, 2017

I would buy again

These are my favorite hard candy they taste so good like strawberries and cream they aren't too sweet and one candy lasts a long time. Awesome candy to have at anytime.

August 02, 2017

Classic

I love these Campino candies. They are packed with strawberry flavour and are so creamy. They are one of the only candies I can leave in my mouth without crunching away with.
    These are so addicting. I have loved these for years, and will love them for years to come.