Subway Cookies Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 240 in Fast Food

March 30, 2017

Quand je vais chez Subway la question ne se pose pas pour compléter mon trio. Chips ou biscuits? Assurément les délicieux biscuits! Mes enfants en raffolent aussi! succulents!

Whenever I go to Subway's for lunch I simple can not resist their cookies

February 28, 2017

Every single time I get a sub I make it a meal with two of these cookies. While they are terrible for you and absolute calorie bombs, they are delicious. Everything in moderation, right? I especially love the double chocolate flavor. They're very flavorful and so moist and chewy. Absolutely delicious.

February 28, 2017

Subway is my favorite restaurant I love there cookies they are amazing the best in town I wish I had there dough or recipe white chip macadamia nut is the bomb

January 18, 2017

I wish I could make cookies as good as these! Subway really hits it out of the park. There isn't a flavor that isn't absolutely delicious. They are soft and moist and sooooo yummy!

September 29, 2016

White chocolate chip macadamia is to die for. They are so soft and fresh and chewy. It's a must add on to get when you go to Subway. I wish I had the recipe!!

August 30, 2016

As soon as I walk into a Subway I get hit with the smell of a tasty Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. Best cookies that I have tasted in a long time, and they are so moist. Also you know if it's Subway, it's going to be fresh.

August 30, 2016

Subway cookies are the BEST! White Chocolate Chip Macadamia are my all time favourite and have yet to find another brand that makes them as good as Subway does. They're addicting! So good!

August 30, 2016

Les biscuits du subway sont de loin mes préférés! Ils sont si doux, si ''mou'' et si délicieux! Ils ne sont pas trop sucré, donc se mange bien facilement!

May 06, 2016

So funny that this is even a thing to review on here. But Subway has the BEST tasting cookies, they're always perfectly soft and chewy. I like the chocolate chunk ones the best. Wish they'd give away their recipe!