Subway Cookies Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 263 in Fast Food

June 20, 2017

Sooo Yummy

Les biscuits de subway sont trop bons! Ils sont tendres et super moelleux. J'adore m'en prendre 1ou 2 comme dessert surtout lorsqu'ils sont fraîchement sortis du four. Mes biscuits préférés sont ceux aux noix de macadames et chocolats blancs. Le mélange de noix et de chocolat ajoutent un peu de croquant dans le biscuit et le mélange sucré et salé est juste parfait. C'est vraiment un délice!

June 12, 2017

Love them!

I absolutley love the cookies from Subway! They are a great price and always baked fresh and are always soft and moist. They have a great variety of flavours. My favorite is the triple chocolate.

June 01, 2017

My favourite part of subway is probably their cookies . They have oatmeal raisin , white chocolate macadamia and m&m;filled ones . They are moist and Delicious and full of flavour . I like all the cookies available . I wish I could buy a box of them lol there not the best health wise but i don't mind . I don't get them that often so they are a special treat for me. I get them in a combo with my sub purchase .

May 25, 2017

I am obsessed with cookies from Subway. The cookies at Subway are always fresh and so moist. The outside is crispy and has a bite to it but the inside is slightly under-baked leaving that freshly baked cookie taste and feel. My favorite is the macadamia nut cookie, but all of them are delicious. The chunks of chocolate in the chocolate chip cookie are large and rich. I love how these cookies also have a buttery taste to them. They are super delicious!

May 17, 2017

Ces briscuits sont tellement bon. Ils sont tendre et en plus de cela ils goûte très bon. Il y a plusieurs saveur de disponible, mais ma préféré est celui au chocolat. Il y a des gros morceaux de chocolat à l'intérieur.

April 30, 2017

I love subways white chocolate macadamian but cookies! If you get them fresh they are so moist and delicious. Just the perfect amount of white chocolate. Sweet but not too sweet! Overall a great cookie that satisfies the sweet tooth!

April 30, 2017

I Looove Subway cookies there so moist and rich I always get some when I get a sub! They have all the best kinds to: White Chocolate Macadamia, M&M;, Chocolate Chunk and Oatmeal raisin! All there cookies are filled with chocolate or nuts (there not stingy on the toppings) so every bite you get what you paid for hands down great cookie !

2.0/5

April 30, 2017

these cookies are dry and hard. They should be moist and rich but I am so tired of them that they are crap to me now!!! And dont bother with the new paninni either. It has no taste and the cheese is minimal

March 30, 2017

Quand je vais chez Subway la question ne se pose pas pour compléter mon trio. Chips ou biscuits? Assurément les délicieux biscuits! Mes enfants en raffolent aussi! succulents!

February 28, 2017